Free dog cupcakes

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Jessi, May 22, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sample here: http://www.pinkdogbakery.com/promo/CupTrial.php

Jessi, May 22, 2012
  2. Jessi

Mystique Active Member

Gee whizz, that looks as good as the human cupcakes! I'm sure the dogs would love that. I watched an episode of The Cake Boss where he made a huge cake for a dog shelter. Cakes/cupcakes for dogs are perfect for their birthdays/weddings :)

Mystique, May 23, 2012
  3. Jessi

tajnz Well-Known Member

I should try and find if there is a company or bakery that offers special dog cupcakes in New Zealand. Those ones at the Pink Dog Bakery look just as yummy as cupcakes for humans. :) I remember first reading about a dog bakery called "Three dog bakery" that made special doggy treats and biscuits and I wondered if the idea would catch on. Looks like it has! :D

tajnz, Jul 2, 2012
  4. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

And if you can't find any, you should make your own! I've seen some recipes online before and I'm sure it wouldn't be any harder than making normal cupcakes. I bet your dog would love 'em!

Jessi, Jul 2, 2012
  5. Jessi

zararina Well-Known Member

I agree that those cupcakes look like a human food already. :p
    The dogs will like it especially one of our dogs since he really likes breads/pastries.

zararina, Jul 3, 2012
  6. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

Yes, these cupcakes look so yummy:p . I wonder how they smell like. Dogs food often smells just awful:eek: . Have any of you received these free samples?

claudine, Sep 11, 2012
  7. Jessi

pafjlh Well-Known Member

Those are cupcakes for dogs? I agree with everyone else, those cupcakes look so good, I would want to eat them myself. I guess that was the whole idea to make them look appetizing so dogs would want to eat them. I have to wonder what their made out of though, since I know that some ingredients that are used in human cupcakes such a cocoa isn't good for a dog to eat.

pafjlh, Sep 30, 2012
  8. Jessi

pilot2fly Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if I could feed these to my Shih Tzu. She has food allergies. We have to feed her a certain brand of dog food because of it.

pilot2fly, Sep 30, 2012
  9. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

They are pet-friendly ingredients. In fact, they're all natural and organic ingredients, too, and they have additional vitamins and whatnot inside that you wouldn't expect.

You can read more about the specifics here:

http://www.pinkdogbakery.com/Nutrition.php

Jessi, Oct 1, 2012
Ask a Question