Favorite Foods

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by zararina, Dec 15, 2011.

1. zararina

zararina Well-Known Member

I love eating and I am quite lucky that I do not get fat that easily. And so I was enjoying every meal and desserts that I could have. But of course, as much as possible, I like to have a well balanced diet and eat healthier foods.

Some of my favorite foods are chocolates, ice creams, cakes and Filipino dishes.

How about you? What are your favorite foods?

zararina, Dec 15, 2011
  2. zararina

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

I really do love Pizza, Pasta, Steak, Seafood, Fruit and Salads! I am not really a big junk food lover anymore... been trying to take off some weight!

wahcashmom, Dec 16, 2011
  3. zararina

amy005 Well-Known Member

My favorite foods are chicken, pastas, turkey breast, and Chinese food. I am tryng not to eat as many sweets because I also have about 10 more lbs to lose after having my child lol. Most of the weight has come off easily but the last few lbs was weight I had put on before becoming pregnant!

amy005, Dec 16, 2011
  4. zararina

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I am working on losing another 20 Kgs to reach my ideal weight of 75 Kgs. I have already lost 30 Kgs. Maybe by next Christmas I might make it. In the meantime, my favorite food is vegetable salad. Non-fattening, I was told.

Victor Leigh, Dec 17, 2011
  5. zararina

King Browny Well-Known Member

I love tomatoes. I always have sliced salted tomatoes whenever I eat fried meat or I’ll mix it on scrambled egg or add it on sandwiches. Sometimes I would just munch it like I do an apple. I also love spaghetti, pork barbecue, pizza, lasagna, chicken burger, and adobo (Filipino dish, it could be pork/chicken/egg/string beans/(swamp) cabbage cooked with soy sauce, vinegar, pepper and garlic).

King Browny, Dec 19, 2011
  6. zararina

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

I am a foodie and I love to cook! Two dangerous combinations for the waist line! My favorite foods are anything Mexican and I just recently started making my own tortillas. We also like to grill on weekends when the weather allows us to.

SheWolfSilver, Jan 23, 2012
  7. zararina

SallyintheValley Well-Known Member

Love Pizza, Chinese cuisine, scones and anything with custard in it. I love yorkshire pudding and scones so for my birthday last year my family took me to a British Restaurant. This year I want to have a ladies tea party with my 2 daughters and 2 granddaughters with tea and scones at a tea house.

SallyintheValley, Jan 28, 2012
  8. zararina

iluvmario Well-Known Member

My favorite kind of food is Italian. I love lasagna, spaghetti, ravioli I don't think there is anything Italian that I don't like.I try to stay away from it because of the carbs. I also like a lot of fruit like mangoes and grapes. I am a big health nut.

iluvmario, Sep 3, 2012
  9. zararina

Pocs Well-Known Member

Not the healthiest of meals but I would have to say my favorite would be a grilled steak with a garlic herb compound butter, seared scallops with lemon and butter and a lettuce wedge blue cheese and bacon. It's soo good, it's worth eating unhealthy from time to time.

Pocs, Sep 5, 2012
  10. zararina

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

I cook mainly Italian, pretty much anything with a tomato sauce is right up my alley. As much as I love Chinese takeout, I keep trying to limit myself on it because there's enough in those containers for like 4 huge servings, and can eat the whole thing in one sitting.

OhioTom76, Sep 13, 2012
Ask a Question