Fatty and Skinny!

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by DappleGrey, Mar 22, 2013.

1. DappleGrey

DappleGrey Well-Known Member

No, lol. Those aren't really their names. But the fat one is Peanut, she's 7 years old, and the skinny one is Paloma, she's 2. This is actually one of the first times I'd gotten them to sit still. My mother was about to walk through the door any second, they always get too excited and riled up.

[​IMG]

DappleGrey, Mar 22, 2013
    Jessi likes this.
  2. DappleGrey

In case you were wondering, the Peanut is a bichon/schnauzer mix and Paloma is most likely either a poodle, maltese, bichon or mix.

DappleGrey, Mar 22, 2013
    Jessi likes this.
  3. DappleGrey

claudine Well-Known Member

They look so alike, like siblings - and they're both adorable:D . I love how furry they are. Why one is thinner than the other? Is Peanut stealing Paloma's food?:p

claudine, Mar 24, 2013
  4. DappleGrey

YES~ Peanut sneaks food at night. She's so efficient with sneaking, that we actually had to start putting the dog dish in the oven so that she won't sneak at night. When we do feed them, Peanut is sometime very polite and let's Paloma eat first.

DappleGrey, Mar 25, 2013
    claudine likes this.
  5. DappleGrey

Lol, somehow I find it really adorable, I imagine her sneaking and looking for food in the dark. She must be a very intelligent dog with a big appetite:D

claudine, Mar 25, 2013
  6. DappleGrey

zararina Well-Known Member

Hi peanut and paloma both of you are really cute. ;)
    And nice to see them both behaved. :p

zararina, Mar 26, 2013
  7. DappleGrey

Becky Well-Known Member

Aw they look adorable! Peanut is quite an appropriate name for a small dog with a big appetite - after all, peanuts have a very high calorie content!! :D

Becky, Mar 27, 2013
  8. DappleGrey

lifeliveson Well-Known Member

very cute! I cant own female pets, for some reason they all get fat I dont know why

lifeliveson, Apr 19, 2013
  9. DappleGrey

Thank you so much, guys! Here's a little update on my dawgies: Peanut is trying to lose weight. We've been taking her on walks and playing with her more. Sometimes when we take her on walks, she'll stop suddenly and not want to walk on anymore!

Paloma is going to get spayed soon. It's unfortunate for me and my little brother, but it's the right thing to do for the good of the population and we don't want stray dogs running around. ; ~ ;

DappleGrey, May 1, 2013
  10. DappleGrey

Poor Peanut, if she loves food so much, it must be hard for her to be on a diet. But it really is the best you can do for her and I'm sure she is very happy that you play with her more often:D
    Fortunately my Homer is very energetic, he runs all the time so even though he eats a lot, I don't have to worry about his weight.

claudine, May 1, 2013
  11. DappleGrey

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

They're both adorable. The facial expression that Peanut is making reminds me of a look that my dog gives me, usually when he wants attention. Thanks for sharing your photo.

ACSAPA, Jun 28, 2013
Ask a Question