Exercise

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by pilot2fly, Sep 29, 2012.

1. pilot2fly

pilot2fly Well-Known Member

Do you take your dog with you when you exercise? I walk a two mile loop at the beach and I see a lot of people who bring their dogs. I've seen everything from small to big.

pilot2fly, Sep 29, 2012
  2. pilot2fly

argon_0 Well-Known Member

We take Mishka for a long walk each day. She doesn't poop unless she does so. So it gives both an opportunity for my wife or myself to get some exercise.

argon_0, Sep 30, 2012
  3. pilot2fly

claudine Well-Known Member

I do my best to run every morning for a while but I don't take Homer with me, because running wouldn't be fun for him. He prefers to slowly explore the area and sniff everything:p .

claudine, Sep 30, 2012
  4. pilot2fly

Evilsprinkles Well-Known Member

We take our dogs everywhere with us, unless we have to somewhere they're not allowed. We would NEVER leave our dogs tied up outside a shop or the like, because they're sitting ducks. Dogs are stolen from outside places like that all the time. This is especially the case if a dog is a bullbreed or larger breed animal which would be very adept at defending itself in a fighting pit.

Basically, our dogs are our exercise, and we're theirs.

Evilsprinkles, Sep 30, 2012
  5. pilot2fly

pilot2fly Well-Known Member

I agree Evil, I would never leave my dog sitting outside. They are prime targets to be stolen. Not to mention they could get heated with other dogs.

pilot2fly, Sep 30, 2012
Ask a Question