Every snack you make

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by claudine, Aug 28, 2013.

1. claudine

claudine Well-Known Member

I found these hilarious pictures, they're all pretty similar, but every single one of them made me laugh:D:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Does your dog watch your every move? Mine does:p

claudine, Aug 28, 2013
  2. claudine

zararina Well-Known Member

Our dog is definitely like that! :D
    Every time I eat something, our dog would have even a small part since I cannot just say no. :p

zararina, Aug 28, 2013
  3. claudine

I'm sure that if my Homer could sing, he would sing "how my poor heart aches with every bite you take":p . He always suffers when he sees us eating and usually, I can't stand seeing him in such pain and I share my food with him:p
    I keep humming the song. "Every snack you make, every meal you bake...", it's so funny!
    For those who don't know it, here is the song with original words:

claudine, Aug 28, 2013
  4. claudine

amundy8 Active Member

Haha, this is cute and funny! I like this song! Haven't heard it in a long time. If my dog sang, his words would be, Every snack you bake, every move you make..I'll be sniffing too! He loves to sniff everything he sees or hears, no matter what or who it is so I can only imagine what he's thinking.

I guess he may as well be blind! I even had a police dog that watched every move we made and even sniffed out cars to check fr drugs! He deserves a song too :) .

amundy8, Aug 28, 2013
  5. claudine

Lol, you are right, there should be a song about sniffing too, because dogs love doing it!:D My Homer sniffs everything, he always sniffs me when I'm coming back home:p He probably wants to know where I was.

claudine, Aug 29, 2013
    amundy8 likes this.
  6. claudine

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I can totally relate to these pics. I can't sit down to a meal without Stefano giving me the puppy dog eyes. I always end up sharing a little because I can't ignore when he begs with his eyes.

ACSAPA, Aug 29, 2013
  7. claudine

Usually, I give Homer some of my food after I finish eating. I'm not sure if it's a good rule though, because when I see him watching me with these cute, impatient eyes, I feel that I have to eat faster.
    Here is another picture:

[​IMG]

claudine, Aug 31, 2013
Ask a Question