Enjoying the nature

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Trellum, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Just a very peaceful and nice shot :) Because today I woke up feeling that way, that is why, lol.

Trellum, Jun 9, 2015
  2. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

I'm happy for you, Trellum!:)
    It's a very cute picture, it made me smile:D This dog clearly likes flowers:)

claudine, Jun 9, 2015
  3. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Thank you, Claudine, the happiness and calm has disipated a bit sincev yesterday, because today I need to face someone. But it's ok, I will feel happy again once I do that :) Glad it did that! I thought it was cute he was licking the flower, like he wanted to actually eat it. But some dogs do seem to like flowers a lot :D

Trellum, Jun 10, 2015
  4. Trellum

I hope you'll feel happy again very soon:)
    That's true, some dogs do like plants. I bet this Yorkie would love to be able to reach the sunflowers:p:

[​IMG]

claudine, Jun 11, 2015
  5. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

All these pictures are making me smile and I got up feeling a little down. So thank you both. Claudine I meant to ask if mom is doing better. Trellum, I hope your day turned out well with the one you had to meet and I am wishing you all a sun shinny day. I need to go look outside and take in some fresh air. I was planning to bury myself in my hole today. I am going to get up and let my girls out to poop and play. One went early and the others just wanted to sleep in late.

Winterybella, Jun 11, 2015
  6. Trellum

Thank you for asking, Winterybella. My mom is in a hospital. According to many doctors, her treatment will take many months. It's hard, but we're doing our best to survive it.
    Homer loves sleeping on her bags:)

claudine, Jun 12, 2015
  7. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

My prayers are with you with and your family. I have seen a lot of illness in my time so I know first hand how tough it can be. Let her know she is receiving love from all over the world.

Well isn't that something that Homer is sleeping on her bag? Almost daily I have to get Ginger off of mine. Many mornings I get up to find her asleep on my bag. I have my 'suitcase' on the floor next to my bed most times and she finds it and makes it her own resting place. Maybe if I get a smaller bag she'll find her own bed. She makes me smile when she is wrapped up in it.

IMG_20150612_114804.jpg I guess the size doesn't matter. That's my cosmetic bag. I had to share this fresh out of talking bags.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
    Winterybella, Jun 12, 2015
    claudine likes this.
  8. Trellum

Thank you so much. I'll let her know:)

I love this picture of Ginger. She's unbelievably cute, awww:D I think that many dogs love sleeping on their owners' things.

claudine, Jun 13, 2015
Ask a Question