Enjoying life's simple pleasures

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by claudine, Aug 7, 2013.

1. claudine

claudine Well-Known Member

This is a very simple comic, but I absolutely love it:

[​IMG]

It always amazes me that dogs are so good at enjoying life's simple pleasures. They appreciate little things, they don't need much to be happy. When they eat, the food is the most important and the most wonderful. When they play, they put their hearts in it and nothing else matters. A treat, a toy or even a tree is enough to cheer them up. Isn't it beautiful?:)

claudine, Aug 7, 2013
    Becky likes this.
  2. claudine

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

True, dogs really live in the moment. They don't obsess over regrets about the past or worry about the future. It's beautiful how they're able enjoy life in such a simple and childlike way.

ACSAPA, Aug 7, 2013
  3. claudine

zararina Well-Known Member

I used to read Peanuts. :D
    Yes, they are very good in enjoying every moment of their lives especially if they are with their families.

zararina, Aug 7, 2013
  4. claudine

claudine Well-Known Member

So true. Family is the most important. Dogs don't like being alone, at least mine doesn't. They need to be loved, hugged, stroked and spoiled with delicious treats. Today, my Homer started jumping when I gave him a fresh carrot:D

claudine, Aug 11, 2013
Ask a Question