Eighteen Dogs Removed from Home in Dog Hoarding Case

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Trellum, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Animal control officers and an animal welfare group removed 18 dogs from a home in Trenton, New Jersey. The dogs were reported as having many parasites, infections and were very underweight.

The Animal Alliance alongside Trenton law enforcement officials were responsible for the rescue, and many of the dogs still remain in the care of the Animal Alliance. The Trenton municipal shelter took in three of the dogs, while the Animal Alliance took the other 15.

http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2014/10/eighteen-dogs-removed-from-home-in-dog-hoarding-case/

Trellum, Oct 6, 2014
  2. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

That's totally irresponsible:( I love dogs with all my heart, but I wouldn't want to have too many of them. I know I couldn't afford buying so much food, toys and other necessary things.
    I'm so glad that Animal control officers found those poor dogs.

claudine, Oct 7, 2014
  3. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I agree, Claudine! Sadly most of those animal hoarders don't see it the way you and I do... Those people are suffering from a form of OCD in most cases, that's why they start hoarding, sometimes isn't the case, but in most cases it is.

Trellum, Oct 22, 2014
Ask a Question