Downsizing

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by pilot2fly, Sep 30, 2012.

1. pilot2fly

pilot2fly Well-Known Member

Because everybody's doing it! I found this to be rather funny. The dog is way too big for that bed!

[​IMG]

pilot2fly, Sep 30, 2012
  2. pilot2fly

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lol! Awww.

He looks so pitiful in there, too. I wonder if he tried to fit in by himself or if someone put him in there in order to take the picture.

Jessi, Oct 1, 2012
  3. pilot2fly

haopee Well-Known Member

Awww, poor sweetheart.

I have noticed that some dogs have such affinity for smaller sized beds. A couple of my friends have caught their large dogs sleeping in the cat's beds. Pictures of them being caught in the act are great laugh.

haopee, Oct 1, 2012
  4. pilot2fly

claudine Well-Known Member

My Homer isn't like this at all. He prefers big beds. The bigger, the bette:D r. And my bed is absolutely the best. I don't let him sleep in it though so now he took over the couch:p . It's a huge couch and he loves it.

claudine, Oct 1, 2012
  5. pilot2fly

pafjlh Well-Known Member

Given the fact that there is also a smaller dog in this photo I am left to think that the bed belongs to him. Somehow I am not surprised that the bigger dog is trying to take it over. Seriously dogs can be like children in waning what another has, especially a sibling. This larger dog probably has a bed of his own, but wants the smaller dogs bed because well it belongs to the smaller dog.

pafjlh, Oct 1, 2012
Ask a Question