Dogs who don't care that you're busy

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Jessi, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Lol!

They just made themselves at home anyway, huh?

Do your dogs ever do things like this? Do they want to cuddle at the most inconvenient times?

Jessi, Jan 28, 2013
  2. Jessi

shdws Well-Known Member

Haha my dog does the same thing. Except I shush him away. :D I just don't want him getting hurt while I'm working on the car or other handy jobs.

shdws, Jan 28, 2013
  3. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

So do we. The cats are way worse with it than the dog is, too, so we end up having to put them in another room with the door closed if they get too nosy. They just won't stay away.

Jessi, Jan 28, 2013
  4. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

My Homer does that every time when I'm in the middle of doing something important. First of all, he wants to know what I'm doing and he also wants to be in the centre of attention, he wants me to focus on him:p

claudine, Jan 28, 2013
  5. Jessi

MakingCents Well-Known Member

That's totally my dog! The busier I am, the needier he seems to become. Crazy dog!

MakingCents, Jan 29, 2013
  6. Jessi

zararina Well-Known Member

Our dog will just snip around and observe when we are doing something or busy on something. And will not leave near the place. ;)

zararina, Jan 29, 2013
  7. Jessi

Nick87 Well-Known Member

My dogs will climb all over me while I'm trying to do homework. Eventually after being ignored for long enough, they'll let me study for a little bit before coming back and climbing on me again.
    I can't play video games though...if I try, both of my dogs attack me. They jump all over me and climb on me and knock me over while licking my face and hands. It's impossible to keep playing a game when you're getting lick attacked, lol.

Nick87, Feb 4, 2013
  8. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Haha. As a gamer myself, this is what I'm used to calling "Do-it-yourself Hard Mode." I used to play WoW a lot and we'd call anything outside the normal game mechanics and expected strategies "DIY HM." Just push through and keep trying to play. It might make it even more fun! Ha! :p

Jessi, Feb 4, 2013
  9. Jessi

haopee Well-Known Member

Ah yes... it's that time where they paw at your shoulder or lay their heads on your lap when you've commenced a boss fight to beat the game.

Peanuts has done this one-too-many times.

These guys probably thought Dad needed some lap warmers while he was working on the kitchen.:p

haopee, Feb 6, 2013
Ask a Question