Dogs 101

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, May 10, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I especially love the first bit. It seems like tiny dogs can have some of the most pent up energy and aggression sometimes and they have no idea how small they are, lol.

Jessi, May 10, 2012
  2. Jessi

Melody Well-Known Member

Oh my! That first one could be Misha. I wonder if small dogs over compensate for their size by being loud barkers.

I like number 4. Misha is always picking up something to eat. It's lovely to stick your fingers in a dog's mouth to remove bugs and other unknown objects. She scavenges around the house and yard as if we never feed her. I say to her "what did you just eat" more than anything else some days!

Melody, May 11, 2012
  3. Jessi

zararina Well-Known Member

Nice graphic info. ;)
    I always thought that dogs would eat grass because it is their way of curing their stomachache. I just observed that to my dogs as they would just eat grass if they seems not feeling well.

zararina, May 12, 2012
  4. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

I think they must sometimes, lol.

And Zar, that's definitely true sometimes. Other dogs just like eating it for the sake of eating it, though, and will do it whether they're feeling bad or not.

Jessi, May 12, 2012
  5. Jessi

Melody Well-Known Member

My Lab ate grass when she had an upset stomach. It would make her throw up and then she'd feel better.

Misha eats grass for the fun of it. She likes to roll in the grass and pull out blades and chomp on them. I have not seen her eat grass when she didn't feel well.

Melody, May 13, 2012
Ask a Question