Dog rocking chair

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Jessi, May 18, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Jessi, May 18, 2012
  2. Jessi

zararina Well-Known Member

Yes I also think that our dog will like to sit on a rocking chair if being carried. But that kind of rocking chair where he can lay down under could be a good "thing" for him too as and definitely our cat will like that. ;)

zararina, May 19, 2012
  3. Jessi

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

Now that is really neat looking, my dog would love that! He stays under my feet or right beside me all the time anyway, this would be great to keep the sun off of him as well.

wahcashmom, May 20, 2012
  4. Jessi

NewDCD Well-Known Member

I love rocking chairs. Rocking chairs were a huge part of my childhood (in Grandma's house, a rocking chair can be EXTREMEEEE for a little kid, I'll have you know). Now, where can I get one of these? Once I acquire it, my life will be complete.

NewDCD, May 21, 2012
  5. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Well currently, it's a single chair he made and he's hoping to get a manufacturer to produce it for him: http://paulkweton.com/latest-projects/rocking/

So either you'll need to make your own, contact him to make you one personally, or find him a company willing to back it!

Jessi, May 21, 2012
  6. Jessi

Ja'cobeC Member

That is really interesting. I do not think my dog will like that. I think he would feel like it is a kennel due to the enclosing sides and top. However, I might be wrong. That is a nice place for my dog to hang out like her own little clubhouse.

Ja'cobeC, May 25, 2012
Ask a Question