Dog Peanut Butter

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Jessi, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=B009TNE3AM&linkCode=as2&tag=thequiworofje-20

The key to this particular peanut butter is that it doesn't have any sugar and is supposedly all natural. You can give your dog regular peanut butter and they can benefit from it, but you have to be careful because processed peanut butter (at least in the States) is often filled with a bunch of sugar and fillers, so it's not quite as healthy.

I wouldn't pay this price really, but at the same time, I do like the idea that they donate a jar as well...which brings it down to a reasonable price if you think about splitting the cost in half.

Jessi, Mar 4, 2013
  2. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

It's also gluten free:D . Homer likes gluten free products, he always wants my bread:p . I think he would love this peanut butter, unfortunately it's too expensive for us because shipping probably costs some money too. I wonder if we have a special peanut butter here, in my country. I must look for it:)

claudine, Mar 6, 2013
  3. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Ah, yeah, shipping would probably be killer for you. If you ever order from Amazon (assuming Amazon UK), you could toss in a jar of this and not pay any additional shipping. Or you could wait until you have enough to buy that you get free shipping on the entire order.

Jessi, Mar 7, 2013
  4. Jessi

DappleGrey Well-Known Member

To go along with this, there is a dog toy that allows you to put peanut butter and treats inside of it, and the dog can get the treats out as long as he chews on it for a certain amount of time ^^;

I've also seen dog peanut-butter lollipops which I find absolutely adorable!

DappleGrey, Mar 29, 2013
  5. Jessi

zararina Well-Known Member

Our dog would love that dogsbutter as he loves to eat bread. :p

zararina, Mar 31, 2013
  6. Jessi

Are you talking about something like this?:

[​IMG]

I must say that they look delicious:D
    I just hope that the sticks are edible too because my Homer would for sure try to eat them.

claudine, Mar 31, 2013
  7. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Aww, those are so awesome!

I love that the 'sticks' are actually rawhide bones. That makes it completely edible and perfect. <3

Jessi, Apr 1, 2013
  8. Jessi

DappleGrey Well-Known Member

I agree. Those doggy lollipops look actually pretty good. I wish they made some for humans. (Not out of peanut butter, which I find absolutely gross).

DappleGrey, Apr 1, 2013
  9. Jessi

Oh, so these sticks are made from bones? This makes sense. Now, when I look closer at them I see that you are right. It's a perfect treat for a dog:D

claudine, Apr 1, 2013
Ask a Question