Dog Massage

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Melody, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Every afternoon Misha climbs up on my Mom's lap. Then, she begs my Mom until she gets a massage. My mom rubs and kneads her back. Misha sits there with a look of pure bliss on her face. She really enjoys the attention. Sometimes she'll hit my Mom with her paw if she stops.

You wouldn't think it would be necessary, but someone has come up with a method for dog massage. This is the one I saw in Google, but I know there are methods such as TTouch. I wouldn't think you'd have to get lessons. :D It's pretty easy to satisfy a dog.
    http://www.catmassage.com/images/article_scans/dogworldart2.jpg

Do you give your dog a massage?

Melody, Jul 5, 2012
  2. Melody

zararina Well-Known Member

I am not aware of those dog massages but I do give him that number 1 and 2. ;)
    I do those to make our dogs loved/special and also to comfort them especially if they seem to be tensioned.

zararina, Jul 5, 2012
  3. Melody

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

My dogs are not that fussy. So long as they get a belly rub now and then they are happy. Sometimes I would scratch them lightly on the part between the eyes. They like that, too.

Victor Leigh, Jul 5, 2012
  4. Melody

Jessi Well-Known Member

I can't say I've ever thought to use some sort of method to massaging them! He usually just rolls around until I rub where he wants me to, hehe.

Jessi, Jul 6, 2012
  5. Melody

claudine Well-Known Member

This is so cute, I must give it a try, I Wonder if Homer will like this massage...probably not:p . He is such an individualist, he always wants to decide about everything. So when he wants me to stroke his head, I have to stroke his head, he won't let me touch his back nor his paws if he isn't in the mood.

claudine, Jun 1, 2013
Ask a Question