Dog knows the difference between bath and walk

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lol! This poor guy was probably so confused by the end. I hpe she ended up taking him for a walk after all that. It's so hilarious to see him dive under the bed.

Jessi, Oct 27, 2012
    Becky and Melody like this.
  2. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

So cute:) . Why so many dogs hate bathing so much? I'm glad my Homer doesn't hide under the bed, it would make it even harder to catch him:p .

claudine, Oct 28, 2012
  3. Jessi

pafjlh Well-Known Member

That was funny. It shows you that dogs are stupid, they know when they have to take a bath. I don't know why some have a problem with doing so. I guess it like a little kid when you think about it. Some kids don't like taking baths either.

pafjlh, Oct 28, 2012
  4. Jessi

Melody Well-Known Member

That was a hilarious! I don't think I've seen a dog respond so many times to different things. Usually after the second or third tease, they are on to you and stop participating.

Misha is terrible with baths. She does not like water at all. When we walk by the sprinklers in the neighborhood, she will get all the way on the other side of me and try to walk off the sidewalk just to get away. I have to use the waterless shampoo or she would never be clean.

Melody, Oct 29, 2012
  5. Jessi

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

We had to start spelling out certain words like "walk" when we were talking to each other and didn't want the dogs to get all excited, yet somehow they managed to pick up on that too.

It sounded like the dog smacked into the door or wall at around the 27 second mark, lol.

OhioTom76, Nov 11, 2012
  6. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

We do that, too! We don't have to do it with the word "walk" but we do have to do it for "greenies." That's his favorite treat in the whole world and he'll go nuts if he hears any word that's even remotely similar to it. We don't usually buy those treats any more, though, so we rarely have them in the house. We have to call them the "g word" if we're going to talk about them.

Jessi, Nov 11, 2012
  7. Jessi

Epicfied Member

We actually got him greenies a while back... like a trial pack and he wasn't too thrilled.
    Began Strips is a huge one though, of course... Now just "treat" or "nest" will get him going...
    Boy, does he like those pasta nests...

Epicfied, Nov 12, 2012
Ask a Question