Dog is stabbed 23 times in frenzied revenge attack

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Evilsprinkles, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Evilsprinkles

Evilsprinkles Well-Known Member

News report here

The expression on the owner's face says it all. This is the most upsetting story I've read for a while, it makes me wonder what kind of person would come out and stab another dog like that. Dogs get in scuffles with one another all the time, is it really necessary to come back and stab one of them to death?

Evilsprinkles, Oct 13, 2012
  2. Evilsprinkles

claudine Well-Known Member

This is horrible. In my opinion only a monster can attack a dog like this. Hurting dogs is worse than hurting humans - they're so trustful and often helpless- because how can a dog fight with a man who has a knife? I don't know what to say. I hope he'll spend many years in a jail.

claudine, Oct 13, 2012
  3. Evilsprinkles

pafjlh Well-Known Member

This is beyond awful, and those photos were heartbreaking. What person in their right mind would do such a thing? So the dog got into a fight with your dog, hello this happens. To come back and knife the dog to death is beyond sick and twisted. I feel so bad for the dog's owner, have to sit there in agony as their dog laid lifeless in a bloody mess. I'm glad this person was arrested, I hope he gets jail time and not a slap on the wrist. Don't want to hear it was just a dog, anyone who is capable of such violence against any living creature isn't stable by any measure. He deserves to pay for this.

pafjlh, Oct 13, 2012
  4. Evilsprinkles

Evilsprinkles Well-Known Member

I know the intense feeling of protection I have over my animals, but I couldn't for a moment consider going out and performing some kind of revenge attack on another animal, even if it DID attack mine. I know that animals with issues are usually the result of bad ownership, and so any recourse I would take, would be with THEM, and it wouldn't involve a knife.

Evilsprinkles, Oct 17, 2012
  5. Evilsprinkles

pilot2fly Well-Known Member

Probably some idiot who was afraid of the dog and wanted to get rid of it. People really need to do their research when it comes to dogs. They're not all mean and power hungry.

pilot2fly, Oct 17, 2012
  6. Evilsprinkles

haopee Well-Known Member

I am utterly speechless when I read the news. I couldn't imagine having to deal with the pain of seeing your dog badly injured because some stupid guy simply couldn't get over the fact that dogs fight.

It's like, "What the hell, man? You really need to take your aggressive tendencies out on a dog?"

It's heartbreaking.I can't bear the thought of being in Daisy Jenkin's shoes.

haopee, Oct 18, 2012
  7. Evilsprinkles

Jessi Well-Known Member

W....t.....f??

Seriously, that guy needs to be put away. If he is going to flip out and be that aggressive and violent over a scuffle that was resolved, then I can only imagine what else he would do with other problems. He shouldn't even own a dog himself if he's not an animal lover....no animal lover would ever do something like that, even in their biggest fits of rage.

Jessi, Oct 18, 2012
  8. Evilsprinkles

iluvmario Well-Known Member

Whoa! People are so crazy these days. Stab a dog to death? Really? They should have just called the humane society.I wonder if the attacker will go to jail.

iluvmario, Oct 27, 2012
Ask a Question