Dog Gone Smart Technology

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by teamrose, Oct 26, 2012.

1. teamrose

teamrose Active Member

THIS COMPANY MAKES THE BEST DOG BEDS:

The Technology

DOG GONE SMART TECHNOLOGY® uses NanoSphere® and a state-of-the-art bacteriostatic to create healthier pet products that stay clean naturally.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Watch bed demo Watch water poured over our beds Watch honey comparison Watch ketchup comparison

Nature Shows us how…

The leaves of certain plants always stay clean because dirt cannot adhere to their finely-structured surfaces and is easily washed off by rain.

This natural non-stick cleaning process, also known as the self-cleaning effect, is permanently transferred to the textile surface by means of nanotechnology.

The result is NanoSphere® - an ecologically clean textile finish, developed in accordance with the bluesign® standard.

Water and stains have no chance…

[​IMG]

Using Dog Gone Smart Technology® water and annoying stains have no chance on textiles.

The nanotechnology-based textile impregnation is characterized by a high level of water resistance, a natural self-cleaning effect and a durable protective function.

teamrose, Oct 26, 2012
  2. teamrose

Nick87 Well-Known Member

That's especially great for dogs who have accidents in their crates or during car rides. I wish I had this when my dogs were still puppies and having accidents.

Nick87, Nov 18, 2012
  3. teamrose

trishgl Well-Known Member

It would even be better if it came in a spray can. sure its great for doggie beds but there is so much more that needs to be pet proof. When it comes to doggie beds my experience is that the dogs usually have accidents when they are young but very seldom when they are older. Which makes a moisture proof doggie bed ideal for puppies but not really needed by house trained dogs.. Protecting other household items like carpets, throw pillows on the living room sofa etc is more of a priority once the dog matures.

trishgl, Apr 5, 2013
  4. teamrose

zararina Well-Known Member

First time to knew about such product and I think it was not yet available here locally.
    It seems to be a promising product especially for those who are having a hard time cleaning every mess of their pets.

zararina, Apr 6, 2013
  5. teamrose

claudine Well-Known Member

I think it's a great idea, I'll look for something like this. My Homer is quite dirty because he doesn't let me bathe him and cleaning everything after him is rather exhausting.

claudine, May 3, 2013
  6. teamrose

remnant Well-Known Member

This is a good development when you take into account the fact that dogs can't clean after themselves and have to suffer from the inadvertent mishapen expressions of their physiology. I have not heard of these products yet meaning that more marketing should be done to promote awareness of these products.

remnant, Aug 10, 2016
Ask a Question