Dog and his pumpkin

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Nick87, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Nick87

Nick87 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    He's certainly ready for halloween!

Nick87, Oct 15, 2012
  2. Nick87

claudine Well-Known Member

Lol:p . This dog has giant nose - but maybe it's because it is close to the camera. He has such dreamy eyes, I wonder what is he thinking about:p

claudine, Oct 15, 2012
  3. Nick87

Jessi Well-Known Member

Haha. I thought it was going to be a real pumpkin. My dog actually loves real pumpkins because when the stalk starts to dry out, he can steal them and bury them like bones. No joke.... he chews on them and then buries them.

Jessi, Oct 16, 2012
  4. Nick87

Evilsprinkles Well-Known Member

If that were my dog with a real pumpkin on her head, she'd be trying to eat it. She LOVES pumpkin. My other dog isn't bothered about it, but it's great at this time of year when I can mash it in with Lily's food.

The stuffed pumpkin wouldn't last long here either, Sherlock would probably chew it up and pull the innards out. He destroys soft toys and the like.

Evilsprinkles, Oct 17, 2012
  5. Nick87

pafjlh Well-Known Member

LOL, that is too cute. At first though I thought maybe the nose was fake, but looking at it more carefully no that is the dogs real nose. I thought the pumpkin on top his head was cute, and I'm amaze they got the dog to stand still with the pumpkin being there.

pafjlh, Oct 17, 2012
  6. Nick87

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

Why would they go humiliate that poor dog like that? He's going to be the laughing stock of the neighborhood now. None of the other dogs are ever going to take him seriously :-D

OhioTom76, Oct 18, 2012
Ask a Question