Dog - a home decorator

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by claudine, Nov 15, 2012.

1. claudine

claudine Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this dog's owners wanted to have a home makeover but now they don't have a choice:p :

[​IMG]

claudine, Nov 15, 2012
  2. claudine

pafjlh Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness I can just imagine how the home owners felt when they saw this. Obviously the dog was left unattended and decided to scratch up the walls. At first when I saw this I though the dog had gotten hold of some paper and was scattering it around, something one of my dogs likes to do, LOL. then I saw the walls and realized just what actually happened her. Not sure how I would react to finding such a mess.

pafjlh, Nov 15, 2012
  3. claudine

Melody Well-Known Member

Oh wow! Of all the destruction my dogs have done, they never did anything that wasn't easily remedied. Replacing a floor board is a lot easier than this!

I wonder what the story was. Looks like a dog that was left alone by itself way too long.

Pafjlh, I think my reaction would have been shock. I would have said something brilliant like "What have you done?" Then, I might have taken photos to share on Facebook to laugh at later. Only later would it be funny.

Melody, Nov 15, 2012
  4. claudine

argon_0 Well-Known Member

My first response was What the ....?
    The second was what you had to say about it Melody. Was it locked in the hallway? It looks like an old dog. Did it have other issues? Maybe it needed to get outside?
    So many questions. It would be interesting to get some more info. :confused:

argon_0, Nov 16, 2012
  5. claudine

Unfortunately I don't know the story either so we can only guess. I agree that his owners probably left him alone for too long. I heard about dogs that smash everything when they're alone - probably because they're scared and want attention. Although there are also dogs that just like to destroy something from time to time - like my sweet Homer:p

claudine, Nov 16, 2012
  6. claudine

Nick87 Well-Known Member

Haha the dog's expression is just like "The wallpaper was ugly, so I fixed it for you."

Nick87, Nov 21, 2012
    claudine likes this.
  7. claudine

You are right, it really looks like he wanted to say something like this! He doesn't look ashamed at all:p

claudine, Nov 21, 2012
  8. claudine

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lol!

Awww.

To be fair, that's really ugly wallpaper, so he probably did the hallway some justice. Now they're forced to put up new paper. I wouldn't want to come home to that, though!

Jessi, Dec 7, 2012
  9. claudine

Kam4pups Member

That would upset me if my dog had done that and then plus having to clean up all that shredded up wall paper and having to buy new paper. I love how the dog is looking like it wasn't me.

Kam4pups, Dec 8, 2012
  10. claudine

zararina Well-Known Member

Their dog might be left alone at home. Our dog used to used to destroy papers when left alone in a room, good thing that our walls are cemented. :p

zararina, Dec 9, 2012
Ask a Question