Does your dog snore?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by claudine, Oct 6, 2014.

1. claudine

claudine Well-Known Member

My friend's dog always snores very loudly. It's hilarious! He is a tiny, extremely loud dog:p Listening to him made me laugh so hard.
    Unfortunately, my Homer doesn't make any sounds when he's asleep.
    What about your dogs? Do they snore?

claudine, Oct 6, 2014
  2. claudine

Trellum Well-Known Member

Uhm, not tat I know of, lol! But I've owned dogs who do snore and so do other equally funny things ;) I once owned a dog who snored very hard, once he woke up scared to his own snoring sound!

Trellum, Oct 21, 2014
  3. claudine

It's funny when dogs get scared because of noises they made themselves:)
    Homer sometimes moves his paws when he sleeps and once he almost barked, but other than that he's very quiet. Right now, he sleeps on my lap;)

claudine, Oct 22, 2014
  4. claudine

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I can't say I have heard my two small dogs snore. I think my husband takes care of that for the household.:) I was going to say I will pay extra attention tonight but I feel I can safely say they don't. In the early days they slept in the bed with me but overtime I had to shift them to their own beds on the bedroom floor. I would have heard something back then.

Only last night I woke up to one in my face. She slipped into bed when I was sleeping. If she was snoring I would have heard. So no is my final answer. My dogs don't snore

Winterybella, Oct 23, 2014
  5. claudine

Haha, that's so cute! I'm sure my Homer would try to slip into my bed too if I let him, but I always close the door in my room. I don't want to sleep with him, because he isn't clean. I could deal with snoring, but I can't deal with the smell;)

claudine, Nov 10, 2014
  6. claudine

mkCampbell Active Member

We have a Golden and a 150 pound Pressa. They both snore! It's horrible and I complain all of the time. Then we were out of town and had to get a dog sitter. I found that my wife and I missed the constant late night combo snoring and snorts! It's strangely comforting after a couple of years.

mkCampbell, Nov 20, 2014
  7. claudine

Haha, it's possible to get used to anything, I guess;) Over the years, I got used to my dog's smell. I hated it at first, but now it doesn't bother me at all.
    If he snored, I would eventually start liking it too.

claudine, Nov 21, 2014
Ask a Question