Does your dog have social media accounts?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Melody, May 14, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

When I first joined Facebook, there was an app called Dogbook. It still exists. I set up a profile for Sierra and then for Misha. Other social networks have cropped up for pets over the years.

While I was really excited about it at first, I've lost interest. It's difficult enough to keep up my own profiles (personal and professional). Having them for the dog is just one more thing to be done. I do belong to one site called Cuteness, but I update Misha's profile infrequently.

Do you have a profile set up for your dog on any of the networks?

Melody, May 14, 2012
  2. Melody

summerRain Well-Known Member

Way back, my dog has a profile in friendster. But that's all she have. I didn't set up any other social network account for her because I can't even maintain her account. LOL. I just keep her pictures on my own social networking accounts and created her lone album.

summerRain, May 15, 2012
  3. Melody

zararina Well-Known Member

I am not aware of that dogbook app in Facebook.
    I have not created any social networking site account for any of my dogs but usually they have photos on it. And sometimes I do have a dog in my profile photo.

zararina, May 15, 2012
  4. Melody

haopee Well-Known Member

Yes. There is also such a website called dogster. Most bloggers have dog profiles in dogster and Facebook. I'm somewhat guilty of answering that question with a yes. My dogs have their own Facebook page. They have other dog friends and we talk about our silly adventures as they do about themselves.

As for my personal Facebook profile... well, it's been untouched more often than my dog's Facebook page. Ironic, isn't it?:oops:

haopee, May 15, 2012
Ask a Question