Doberman Disappointment

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Trellum, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Here is a really funny video of two dobies, everytime I watch it I end up laughing. I feel sorry for the brown dobie tho, but I just feel so amazed when I see how expressive those dogs can be! Check it out:

Trellum, Nov 7, 2013
  2. Trellum

claudine Well-Known Member

Lol, they're both so focused in the beginning if the video, it's verry funny:D. I feel very sorry for the brown Doberman though, I hope he got a yummy treat too!

claudine, Nov 10, 2013
  3. Trellum

zararina Well-Known Member

They are both lovely.
    The remind me of my mixed breed doberman dog before. I can easily when she is guilty of something. :p

zararina, Nov 10, 2013
  4. Trellum

Yeah, they both are! The brown doberman has such an expressive face, lol! Just look at the face she/he made when she/he didn't catch that treat, it was like the face I made when they told me I didn't pass my test!

Trellum, Nov 16, 2013
  5. Trellum

Yeah, I liked the way the black doberman was eagerly expecting for that treat to be thrown at him. I always laugh when I watch this video, but I feel a bit guilty afterwards because that brown doberman face is so sad :( But I laugh mostly because it doesn't stop to amaze me how expressive those dogs are!

Trellum, Nov 16, 2013
  6. Trellum

I know, sometimes dogs facial expressions are priceless. They smile, they wrinkle their noses, it's adorable!:) My Homer often looks sceptical;)

claudine, Nov 20, 2013
  7. Trellum

Hahahaha! Awww, I still have that video you shared of that yorkie tilting its head a lot! Oh my!! Every time I remember it my heart melts! I think: ''why was that girl talking that yorkie about boyfriends''? Hehehe, dogs are amazing :) They might not be the cleanest, but sometimes they do things that really win your heart, isn't it? I'm sure you see that a lot with your homer :)

Trellum, Nov 20, 2013
  8. Trellum

I know, I watched the video of the head tilting Yorkie many times already, I'm sure I'll never have enough of it. And yes, Homer does things that win my heart all the time:D. He doesn't have to do much though. I love everything about him. Even when he doesn't want me to sit on my chair and tries to bite me (happened today), I still find it the most adorable:p

claudine, Nov 23, 2013
  9. Trellum

Today my mom was telling me how loyal she thinks dogs are :) She says our dog's see us as G-ds, and I must say I totally agree with her :) I once read something on Facebook on how important it was to pay more attention to our dogs, because they spend all the day at home waiting for us, we are their whole world :) They feel so much devotion towards us... is amazing a creature like this exists among us :)

Trellum, Nov 24, 2013
  10. Trellum

This is very true, I couldn't agree more. Dogs love us no matter what. From time to time I see homeless people whose dogs follow them everywhere, even though they're hungry and cold.

claudine, Nov 27, 2013
  11. Trellum

Oh I have seen that too :( Dogs are amazing, I actually like dogs for that... is a really uncommon trait in most animals, I think. Specially cats :D But seriously, there are very few animals out there that really like humans.

Trellum, Nov 27, 2013
  12. Trellum

Most people don't care for animals. Not to mention that most of us aren't vegetarians:( So it doesn't surprise me that we aren't very popular among them. It's different with dogs though. They forgive us everything. I once accidentally stepped on Homer's paw. I know that it hurt him and I still feel extremely guilty, but the truth is that he forgave me immediately and wanted me to pet him.

claudine, Nov 27, 2013
  13. Trellum

Awwww, yeah!!!! My schnauzie was the same, once I didn't see him and stepped on his paw too, he cried a bit, butafter a bit he acted like nothing happened! Dogs can be such a sweet creatures! No animal like the dog, I can tell you that, we have been blessed with them!

Trellum, Dec 2, 2013
Ask a Question