Do you watch Animal Planet?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by SheWolfSilver, Feb 2, 2012.

1. SheWolfSilver

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

OK I confess I'm a bit obsessed with Animal Cops although it makes me sad to see all those animals mistreated. I also like to watch Confessions: Animal Hoarding but it freaks me out. I don't see how people live like that! One episode I saw the guy was hoarding RATS!

SheWolfSilver, Feb 2, 2012
  2. SheWolfSilver

MakingCents Well-Known Member

I went through a phase when I was really into Animal Cops. It makes me sad and happy at the same time if that even makes sense... I'm sad the animals are in such bad shape but happy they are getting help. I do tend to watch animal planet from time to time, I at least always check in to see what's on.

MakingCents, Feb 3, 2012
  3. SheWolfSilver

zararina Well-Known Member

I think I had watched several episodes of Animal Planet before and I do like watching such shows. But since it was not airing in any local channel here so I could not watch the show anymore.

zararina, Feb 3, 2012
  4. SheWolfSilver

Trellum Well-Known Member

I loved to watch Paranormal Instinct! It's an amazing TV show, sadly our cable provider decided it was too much for us to have that channel, so now if we want to watch it at home we got to pay extra :( So no more Animal Planet for this girl.

Trellum, Apr 15, 2015
  5. SheWolfSilver

IcyBC Well-Known Member

I like Animal Planet and my favorite show is Pitbull and Parolees, I think, or any other kind of shows that involve dogs and animals. They are just so worth to watch than those stupid reality shows like the Bachelor, Housewife or the Kim something shows.

IcyBC, Sep 22, 2015
Ask a Question