Do you read the fine print?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Winterybella, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Winterybella

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I think it super great that Homer likes vegetables. He's better than a lot of humans who really need them. I will try different techniques to see if I can get the girls to come around. Zola is the greedy one and when she refuses something it catches my attention. She's either ill or doesn't like it at all.

Winterybella, Apr 14, 2015
  2. Winterybella

claudine Well-Known Member

I can say the same thing about my Homer. He's extremely greedy, so I always worry when he refuses to eat something. The only food he doesn't like are bananas. In general, he prefers vegetables to fruits.

claudine, Apr 15, 2015
  3. Winterybella

IcyBC Well-Known Member

When I am switching dog food brand, I took out my magnifying glass to read the ingredients on the bag before I buy. I also can't read the fine print anymore :) I am aimed for the first three ingredients of something I can read and if I can't read them or understand what they are, I won't buy.

I think I have found the right food for Capone now, so I will stick with it unless something else happens.

IcyBC, Oct 9, 2015
  4. Winterybella

Johanna Well-Known Member

Feed mine burns dried food. and a bit of winalot

Johanna, Mar 26, 2016
Ask a Question