Do you like to travel?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by wahcashmom, Dec 16, 2011.

1. wahcashmom

King Browny Well-Known Member

I see. If you hate this certain person you somehow hate everything that’s related to this person. It follows. But that’s being narrow-minded.

King Browny, May 7, 2012
  2. wahcashmom

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

You can say that again. It's sad to see how anti-dog they are. Many people had their dogs poisoned because of this. I, myself, also lost a very good guard dog.

Victor Leigh, May 7, 2012
  3. wahcashmom

summerRain Well-Known Member

I definitely love to travel.. The problem is, I do not have enough money to go on a travel most of the times. LOL. If I could travel all the time, I will definitely will!

summerRain, May 15, 2012
  4. wahcashmom

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

You can actually travel with very little money. I have done that before when I was younger. I just traveled by hitch-hiking. Have you tried that before?

Victor Leigh, May 15, 2012
  5. wahcashmom

Trellum Well-Known Member

I love traveling, almost everything about it fascinates me, the only thing I don't like about traveling is traveling by plane Seriously. Traveling by plane is so tedious, now is also dangerous thanks to that damn Ebola outbreak! I'll feel kinda paranoiac next time I fly, specially if the person next to me starts sneezing or coughing. Ugh!

Trellum, Oct 7, 2014
Ask a Question