Do you leave your pets home for long periods of time?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Ah! So there is a chance she might be doing this to impress your son? In that case I understand why you are feeling this way, I feel the same way about giving that dog away, my mom too. What I fear most is that he ends up roaming the streets. People nowadays no longer have a strong sense of responsibility and patience, specially with animals.

Trellum, May 11, 2015
  2. Trellum

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I am out today. I have left everything squeaky clean and I am still wondering how they are doing. It's a test for ginger. I left an area for her to do her business.I have to pray she does good. I see a little improvement in her habits. What's wonderful is that the older dogs are still not doing anything until I get in.

Winterybella, May 11, 2015
  3. Trellum

God, I hope it continues that way! I'd hate to hear your other dogs do the same, but I doubt they will :) They're already used to doing it outside, but I hope your ginger learns to do it outside soon too. By the way, have you made your mind? Have you heard from that girl who was willing to take ginger?

Trellum, May 12, 2015
  4. Trellum

I am not happy today. Something went very wrong and someone followed her lead. I had to spend all morning cleaning:(. I feel it's Zola. I know it's Zola,. She ran when I called her so that is her give away sign. I take some of the blame though. I fed them out of schedule:).

Winterybella, May 13, 2015
  5. Trellum

Oh no! I hope it doesn't happen tomorrow. You had your dogs so well trained, it'd not be fair if all of a sudden they started following her lead. Actually she should be the one following their lead, because they are more than just one.

Trellum, May 13, 2015
  6. Trellum

That's what has me. I thought they would be in control. Not so. I don't even know what to say about Ginger. I just have to be patient like Claudine and suggested some time back. I am not going to tell you about this morning. Thankfully it was just Ginger AGAIN. I will be here at home for a good part of the day so I know she's be okay has I will time and watch her. I think I am going back to the drawing board with her. Back to the days of searching the net and finding what I hope will CONSISTENTLY work for Ginger. My biggest worry is if the others will go way off base.

Winterybella, May 14, 2015
  7. Trellum

I honestly think that if Ginger doesn't start following the good example of the others... well, the others might actually start following her bad example :( I've seen it happen. I truly hope it doesn't happen in this case. Have you tried the lemon vinegar trick? It works with most dogs.

Trellum, May 14, 2015
Ask a Question