Do you have funny nicknames for your dogs?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by lifeliveson, Apr 17, 2013.

1. lifeliveson

lifeliveson Well-Known Member

I have a few rediculous nicknames for my dogs, there is toby who is chihuaha pug. His nicname is quish. It started out as squish because his butt is so chunky you grab it and squish is. Which is why I say when i wanna cuddle I want to puppy squish. So I want to squish my quish cause hes quishy. Childish but a habit haha when hes bad hes tobias jr. lmfao or little man was his original nickname

Toby is the bigger one on the right.

And then theres Jax. Sometimes hes Jackie chan, sometimes hes cracker jacks, sometimes hes baby squirt or jack jack jackieeeeeee.. he gets a new one everyday haha

Attached Files:

lifeliveson, Apr 17, 2013
    claudine likes this.
  2. lifeliveson

heres a few more of my squishmonsters

Attached Files:

lifeliveson, Apr 17, 2013
  3. lifeliveson

claudine Well-Known Member

The picture of them sleeping together is so adorable!!! I can't stop looking at it:D
    My Homer has a few nicknames too. Most of the time, we call him Mister H., but he also reacts to Homcio, Sweety, Prince and Brother (in Polish, these words sound more alike).

claudine, Apr 17, 2013
  4. lifeliveson

MzMonka Well-Known Member

Gigi's nickname is the blue hippo which I get all kinds of dirty looks when we are show and I call her that. Other people get so mad about it but she looks like a 12 inch hippo sometimes. Brooklyn's nickname is Pretty, Pretty Princess and as soon as I say it she sits down and tilts her head crazy ways and looks alert. Betty Lou on the other hand is called everything but her name..HA Betty Hula Hoop, Hula Hoop, Lou Lou and hey you come here when she isn't listening.

MzMonka, Apr 17, 2013
  5. lifeliveson

haha thats hilarious, I love the name homer for a dog, I actually am starting to get in a habit of hilarious human names for pets, I love it.

lifeliveson, Apr 18, 2013
  6. lifeliveson

I call my parents girl dog baby girl and beyya (cause shes bella) I should call her hippo, shes rediculously huge

lifeliveson, Apr 18, 2013
    MzMonka likes this.
  7. lifeliveson

GavinMcresty Well-Known Member

One of our dogs did not really have any nicknames asuch. Her name was Lucky and my mum sometimes called her "Clucksy" but that was pretty much it. I had some random names for our other dog. I used to call her Noo-noo and Tunko. There was no particular reason or story behind either of these: I think I just made "cute" sounding names and applied them to her. My dad simply called her "puppy" quite often.

GavinMcresty, May 2, 2013
  8. lifeliveson

zararina Well-Known Member

Cute dog photos on this thread. :D

Sometimes I call our dog "pogi" which means handsome. :)

zararina, May 6, 2013
Ask a Question