Do you have an active lifestyle?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by zararina, Jan 31, 2012.

1. zararina

zararina Well-Known Member

I could not say that I have a very active lifestyle but it was not too stagnant either.
    I spend several hours a day online but I do take breaks. And also doing household chores gives me variation on my activities. I also walk if ever I would have opportunity to do it just like walking to the supermarket or just walking around in our community. I sometimes go out with friends too.

zararina, Jan 31, 2012
  2. zararina

SallyintheValley Well-Known Member

Not anymore...out of the working world, out of the theatre world with rehearsals all the time, now I just play on the computer, work on the computer, read, socialize within my neighborhood and family and pretty much relax. Walk twice a week for exercise, should do more I know.

SallyintheValley, Jan 31, 2012
  3. zararina

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

We are pretty active when the weather is nice! We live in the country so we go for walks, ride four wheelers, we are on a bowling league, we have family cook outs. In the summer we like to go on picnics and go hiking; Babygirl and Petunia love to go hiking with us. If we're just taking a short walk we'll take the dachshunds with us. I guess we're your typical redneck family. LOL

SheWolfSilver, Jan 31, 2012
  4. zararina

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I'm not active right now because I've been working a lot of hours at my desk.
    When I'm not working as much, I get out more and walk. I love walking and I'm a prolific walker that can cover a lot of distance.

ACSAPA, Jul 29, 2013
  5. zararina

TheBrit Active Member

Since increasing my on-line work my outside activety has diminished somewhat. When I am out and about I tend to walk everywhere, the exception being the weekly shop when I take the car. Having said that just up from my complex is a long fairly steep hill. On the occasions I have to walk it I will reach the top with plenty of breath left while some half my age will be panting and stopping so I'm not too concerned.

TheBrit, Sep 19, 2013
  6. zararina

Trellum Well-Known Member

Not a very active lifestyle right now, but I used to have one... I used to workout for 5 days a week! Now I'm not workingout at all and I don't feel all that bad. I'm working from home, so apart from that, no my lifestyle is quite relaxed and not active at all. I'm happy with the way things are (most of them, but not all) right now.

Trellum, Oct 23, 2013
  7. zararina

firelily99 Well-Known Member

Because of my dog I get out at least three times a day for at least a mile walk so I am in fairly decent shape. My dog won't let me skip a walk and I'm grateful he won't.

firelily99, Dec 2, 2013
  8. zararina

claudine Well-Known Member

I walk Homer every day, so I guess I can say I have an active lifestyle, lol:p My cute little Yorkie always wants me to play with him, to chase him, to throw him cones. It's a pretty good workout!

claudine, Dec 9, 2013
  9. zararina

I try to stay as active as possible, it can be tough with work but I do manage to get out quite a bit. My dog died so I borrow someone else's when I go and walk and hike. I have to spend a lot of time on the computer so I plan numerous breaks throughout the day to get outside and move around and air out.

firelily99, Jan 7, 2014
  10. zararina

dodgesnose Member

Most of my activities are outside right now, usually with my Dodge and when he came, I have lesser time with my human friends now.

dodgesnose, Jan 14, 2014
  11. zararina

I haven't been as active as I normally am but I am slowly getting back into it. The weather in New England hasn't helped this winter but I do try and get outside for at least an hour a day and walk. The cold really doesn't get to me its the ice and snow which prevent me from getting into some of my favorite hiking spots.

firelily99, Feb 12, 2014
Ask a Question