Do you celebrate your dog's birthday?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by haopee, Apr 10, 2012.

1. haopee

haopee Well-Known Member

Different cultures have different ways of celebrating birthdays. In the Philippines, dog birthday celebrations aren't done often. Some people hardly know their dog's birthdays.

On the other hand, in the US, dog (especially owned by dog lovers and enthusiasts) birthdays are usually celebrated with a cake, some pretty treats and present for their beloved.

Do you celebrate your dog's birthday? How do you do it?

haopee, Apr 10, 2012
  2. haopee

Jessi Well-Known Member

We don't know our dog's official birthday either and no we don't celebrate it. We do get the animals presents at Christmastime, though, and celebrate that time of year with them as part of the family.

Jessi, Apr 12, 2012
  3. haopee

luvsdragonflies Member

We haven't celebrated our dogs birthday either. I know the day I got my dogs which, was June 19th, 2004 and December 24th, 2006. I give them presents or treats at Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving.

luvsdragonflies, Apr 13, 2012
  4. haopee

argon_0 Well-Known Member

I also don't know the absolute correct date of Mishka's birthday. Though we made a calculation years ago and came up with April 1st. So she has just celebrated her B'day but with not much fanfare.Our daughter is coming for a visit from her city digs tonight so I must remind her and I'm sure she will make a celebration.

argon_0, Apr 13, 2012
Ask a Question