Do you buy your dog or dogs Christmas gifts?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by wahcashmom, Dec 2, 2011.

1. wahcashmom

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

Do you buy your dog or dogs Christmas gifts?

We do, our pets are just like our kids. They have gifts under the tree just like everyone else does. We buy toys, treats and cute little blankets for our pets.

wahcashmom, Dec 2, 2011
  2. wahcashmom

BeachHut Active Member

I don't think our oldest dog has ever gotten Christmas presents in five years of her existence. :D Since this Christmas is the first ever Christmas of my other two dogs, I might buy them some treats and toys as Christmas presents. Thanks for the idea. I think our oldest dog would really love to have her first ever Christmas gift! :D

BeachHut, Dec 2, 2011
  3. wahcashmom

zararina Well-Known Member

I do not buy material gifts for my dogs every Christmas day.
    I buy them more foods and let them eat just like us enjoying on a feast during holidays. :p

zararina, Dec 2, 2011
  4. wahcashmom

PuppyChow Well-Known Member

I love to buy my dog presents all of the time. If im out at Walmart and i see a bone or some cute toy, i will definitely get it for him.
    Since this will be his first Christmas with me I am so excited to get him a few things. Even if i wrap them up Im sure he will unwrap them
    and get to the bottom of things. I wont let him eat the paper... He wouldnt eat the paper. But overall, yes i would love to get him a Chrismas
    gift.

PuppyChow, Dec 2, 2011
  5. wahcashmom

Nick87 Well-Known Member

I do, it's usually something small like special treats. Can't put them under the tree though, they'd find them and eat them right away, so I just give it to them that day while we're opening our presents.

Nick87, Dec 2, 2011
  6. wahcashmom

summerRain Well-Known Member

I give them gifts, usually small treats too. Even though it is not Christmas, if I feel like buying something for them, I will. I love to see their excited faces.

summerRain, Dec 3, 2011
  7. wahcashmom

King Browny Well-Known Member

I don't get anything for them on Christmas. But they have a feast because they join us in "Nochebuena" (traditional dinner in the eve of Christmas where family joins together. It's like the Thanksgiving of US).

King Browny, Dec 3, 2011
  8. wahcashmom

MakingCents Well-Known Member

I buy my dogs christmas presents year round pretty much! He gets new toys, treats, bones all the time. But yes, I do fill a stocking up for him on Christams and let him sniff around in it and pick which toy he wants first :)

MakingCents, Dec 13, 2011
Ask a Question