Do you all own any other pets?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by wahcashmom, Dec 14, 2011.

1. wahcashmom

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Besides my beautiful Mishka I have two chickens that are fun to have around the garden. They lay maybe an egg or two a day which is plenty. Mishka enjoys helping putting them away at night rounding them up in a relaxed manner. The hens seemed not bothered and get a final feed of some chickweed before locking them in for the night.

argon_0, Feb 29, 2012
  2. wahcashmom

LoupGarouTFTs Well-Known Member

A "BLM" mustang is one that comes from "Bureau of Land Management" land. There are a variety of mustang lines, based on location and the foundation stock that created those herds. I'm not sure where 23 stands in terms of mustang years, but I think it's generally considered late middle age?

LoupGarouTFTs, Mar 1, 2012
    King Browny likes this.
  3. wahcashmom

wils172 Active Member

I also own 3 cats. They all get along with my dogs pretty well.. Well the puppy likes to attack the cats, but they don't seem to mind.

wils172, Mar 1, 2012
  4. wahcashmom

dkramarczyk Well-Known Member

I have 3 cats and 3 guinea pigs. I love all animals.

dkramarczyk, Apr 2, 2012
  5. wahcashmom

kinser Well-Known Member

We have two dogs and a ball python. I had a cat for fourteen years, but recently had to put him to sleep :(. He was my alltime favorite pet, and I miss him so much. Anyway, I am a total animal-lover and am hard pressed to find an animal that doesn't really interest me.

kinser, Apr 13, 2012
  6. wahcashmom

Jessi Well-Known Member

Yep, we have cats, too. We used to have a ton of fish before, but not any more. Growing up, I had a large array of pets over the years, including rabbits, rats, snakes, etc.

Jessi, Apr 13, 2012
Ask a Question