Disturbingly Cute: Dog Chills in Man's Boxers

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by haopee, Mar 20, 2013.

1. haopee

haopee Well-Known Member

You be the judge? Is this weird or cute? Or both? The JRT looks adorable but I still find his habit a little disturbing. Would you allow your dog to snuggle in your trousers?

If there's one thing I've learned it's... NEVER to LEAVE THE BATHROOM OPEN WHEN YOU'RE USING IT.

haopee, Mar 20, 2013
  2. haopee

claudine Well-Known Member

Lol! No, in my opinion it's weird:p
    Homer can open bathroom doors without any help, he just pushes it with his head:eek: . Can't tell you how many times I nearly got heart attack when I noticed that the door are opening - it always takes me a moment to notice that it's only Homer:eek:

claudine, Mar 20, 2013
  3. haopee

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Definitely a bit weird. I guess that's what YouTube has brought to us. Lot's of different takes on things.

argon_0, Mar 21, 2013
  4. haopee

haopee Well-Known Member

Have you come across comments like this... "Oh no, I'm in the weird part of Youtube again."

I just have no idea what to say right now. For one, it looks and feels awkward. But on the other hand, it's just plain adorable and funny.

haopee, Mar 25, 2013
Ask a Question