Cute Yorkie doing the Moonwalk

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by claudine, Dec 5, 2013.

1. claudine

claudine Well-Known Member

Look at this adorable video:

I'm a big fan of Michael Jackson and, like you all know, I love Yorkies, so I just had to post this video here:D I wish my Homer wanted to do the Moonwalk too!

claudine, Dec 5, 2013
  2. claudine

Trellum Well-Known Member

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! He's adorable!!!! LOL, it really looks like he is moonwalking :D Great video, thanks for sharing!!! That wooden floors are great for our puppies to moonwalk as well, but I had never seen a doggy doing this in such a graceful way :)

Trellum, Dec 9, 2013
  3. claudine

We have wooden floors in our home, but Homer don't do the moonwalk;) Instead, he always walks very carefully, I think he is scared of falling down. He prefers carpets.

claudine, Dec 9, 2013
  4. claudine

Hehehe! That little guy likes to play it safe! Good! He's a smart dog who likes to be cautious ;) My pug is very daring, it must be because she can breathe that well with her nose, but my schnauzer is super cautious!

Trellum, Dec 13, 2013
  5. claudine

He is cautious, but only if the floor is slippery. When we had put a carpet in the main room, he started running like crazy on it, it looked hilarious!:D He was a puppy back then, so he was less lazy.

claudine, Dec 13, 2013
  6. claudine

Ow, well, then he has all the right to be cautious ;) You can never be too cautious on a slippery room. My pug is the same, but my schnauzer couldn't care less, lol.

Trellum, Dec 16, 2013
  7. claudine

zararina Well-Known Member

I am also a fan of Michael Jackson.
    That was so cute and that cutie Yorkie is very adorable! :D

zararina, Dec 20, 2013
  8. claudine

Has your schnauzer ever fallen down then? Now, when I think of it, I realized that I've never seen a dog who would fall down. Maybe it's because they have four legs, it's easier for them to keep the balance:)

claudine, Dec 20, 2013
  9. claudine

Yeah, she has not only fallen down, she has even tripped on my cat :D She's a very young dog, that's why. Young dogs are like teenagers; they are reckless. My silly girl has gotten into a lot troubles because of that. Just the other day she got stuck on a cement hole leading to what is left of the garden :eek:

Trellum, Dec 24, 2013
  10. claudine

Poor thing! (and poor cat:p) My Homer was the same when he was young. He once went to our basement and he fell into a big hole there. Nothing bad happened, I found him almost immediately, but now he is scared of this place. He never goes there.

claudine, Dec 25, 2013
  11. claudine

WOAH!! A big hole?! That sounds really scary!! Mind telling me how that bug hole came to be? Do you have a cement floor in your basement? I'm sorry, it's just your comment made me feel really curious, since I might end up getting my own place with my boyfriend soon.

I'm glad your homer was ok :) A friend of mine lost a dog who fell on a hole on her wooden floor. It was bitten by rats :( The doggie lost the way and couldn't find the way out. My friend called and called, but the dog was super confused. Holes are dangerous places!

Trellum, Dec 26, 2013
  12. claudine

Fortunately, the hole wasn't deep at all, it was just very wide. It wasn't dangerous. As far as I remember, we had some wires renovated (or maybe it was plumbing? I'm not sure) and the workers left it open for a weekend. Homer has always been very nosy, so he went there so see what is going on. We don't let him go to the basement, but he can be pretty sneaky when he wants somehing;)

I feel so very sorry for your friend's dog!:( It sounds like the most horrible nightmare, to be trapped with rats. I don't know what would I do if it happened to Homer!:(

claudine, Dec 26, 2013
Ask a Question