Cute gardening project with rocks!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I found this just the other day, all you need is some oddly shaped rocks, glue and paint :p I have seen rocks like those where I live, so I might try it for my garden... it might give the new neighbor a scare D:

[​IMG]

Trellum, Jul 14, 2015
  2. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

It is very cute! Now, I will be on the look out for some big flat rock and some odd shape little rocks. My nephew would love to do this project. We used to find rock and painted them for the garden and the walk way.

IcyBC, Jul 15, 2015
  3. Trellum

I'm glad you liked the idea, and yes, I think this kind of projects are so col to try with kids :D I was checking the other day and apparently people like to pain all sorts of designs on rocks! So pretty!

Trellum, Jul 16, 2015
  4. Trellum

thegrey1 Member

Oh this is adorable! I want this for my front garden so bad! I have seen multi-colored rock painting, but there's something really dramatic about the colors on these. They look like little weird people standing there. You could put different faces on them for very different effects.

thegrey1, Jul 20, 2015
  5. Trellum

joycemcgregor Active Member

This is just so cute. I remember when I was a teenager, pet rocks were very popular. They were painted with faces, as animals and all sorts of things. People actuall carried them in their pocket or purse. I actuall collected all different kinds. You could buy them or make them yourself.

joycemcgregor, Jul 21, 2015
  6. Trellum

Awwww! That sound so darn cute @joycemcgregor Back then children and even people in general seemed to be way more innocent than they are today. Thank you for reminding me of a time when children didn't know more than I do about adult stuff, lol. When I was little kids were still a bit innocent. I spent a lot time playing outside building sand castles and playing in the garden... I used to play with the bugs I found too.

Trellum, Jul 24, 2015
  7. Trellum

Lol, if it was me I'd but a frown face on some and a smile on others...randomly! Just for fun! I think it's a nice idea :) We used to have free access to an area where we could find all sorts of rocks, sadly we no longer have access to it :(

Trellum, Jul 24, 2015
Ask a Question