Cute Dog Photos

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by zararina, Nov 29, 2011.

1. zararina

zararina Well-Known Member

Every time that I would see cute dog photos, I can not help it but smile and sometimes laugh.
    It could really make my day and sometimes I do photo searching online to just make my day lighter/happier.

Anyone here who also enjoy searching cute dog photos in the web?

zararina, Nov 29, 2011
  2. zararina

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

Yes, I do this at least once a week. My husband says I do it because I want more dogs to care for, but I just love any and all types of dogs. Dogs are your best friend, and all they want is a little love and food.

wahcashmom, Dec 1, 2011
  3. zararina

King Browny Well-Known Member

Same goes to me, Zara. Truth is I have collection of dog photos and articles in my PC. I usually get them from the electronic pubs and magazines that I’m inspecting. They could make your day and are really inspiring. We just can’t help but smile or laugh whenever they pose the funnies. I love it especially when their faces are beaming or their tongue lolling. :p

At the top of my bed, a photo of three pups is posted. One is beaming, one is serious and the last one, sleeping. That would be the first thing that I would see besides the bright morning light from my window.

King Browny, Dec 1, 2011
  4. zararina

BeachHut Active Member

Yes I do Zara. :) Most of the time I search for cute photos of puppies or dogs on the internet and save them to my computer. I sometimes make them my wallpaper. Looking at such photos make me feel happy and lighter when I'm stressed. That's one of the great things about dogs, I just love them. :)

BeachHut, Dec 1, 2011
  5. zararina

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Dogs are really cute in photos and even cuter in person, so to say.

Especially puppies. Kids and even adults find them irresistible. That's how a lot of dogs were bought. And abandoned when they grew up when the cuteness fades in proportion to the amount of care required to look after the dogs.

Sad but true.

Victor Leigh, Dec 1, 2011
  6. zararina

zararina Well-Known Member

I could agree that there are really cases of abandoned dogs because their "cuteness" had been faded specially if they are not well taken cared of as they are growing. They could have skin diseases, lice, some sort of infection and could look weak if their owners failed to give them proper care and foods.

zararina, Dec 1, 2011
  7. zararina

The normal sequence would go something like this. The kid sees a cute puppy. He wants it. His parents buy it for him. Then he takes full care of it for a couple of months. Slowly he shirks his responsibilities. His parents slowly take over the care of the puppy as it grows up into a big dog. Finally even the parents become too lazy to care for the dog. So they give the dog away. Or take it somewhere far away and abandon it. Worst case scenario they will find some flimsy excuse to put it down.

Victor Leigh, Dec 2, 2011
  8. zararina

BeachHut Active Member

This is sad but true Victor. :( About four millions cats and dogs are euthanized in US shelters each year. Some owners could not be responsible enough to take care of their pets. This is also due to overpopulation so it's really advised to get our pets neutered and spayed to prevent it.

BeachHut, Dec 2, 2011
  9. zararina

summerRain Well-Known Member

I do really love dogs and puppies. :)

Seeing cute photos of them will definitely lighten up my mood and will surely give me a relaxing feeling.

I love seeing those puppy eyes, and they are all so cute!

summerRain, Dec 2, 2011
  10. zararina

Nick87 Well-Known Member

I love looking at adorable dog photos online :D
    [​IMG]
    At first people may start to judge me for it, but even the manliest of manly men can admit adorable dogs are freaking adorable.
    [​IMG]
    Who can deny this adorableness?!?
    [​IMG]

Nick87, Dec 2, 2011
    King Browny likes this.
  11. zararina

Dogs are easier to control than cats, The bitches go into heat only once every six months. So when your bitch is in heat, just keep it in the house.

Victor Leigh, Dec 3, 2011
  12. zararina

King Browny Well-Known Member

Oh, wow, Nick, are those your dogs? I like the innocent look of the pup and the husky peeking under the table. My bitch don't mind the photo shots but the male, he hated it. He would literally run away from the camera.

King Browny, Dec 3, 2011
Ask a Question