Could your dog resist?

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Melody, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

I don't know if I've ever seen a dog with this much self control.

I think he should get the hamburger after all of this! Besides, who would want to eat it with all that slobber? The person does grab it like they plan on finishing it off. :oops:

I know my dog could not resist taking a chunk out of the burger. Could yours?

Melody, Aug 24, 2012
    Becky likes this.
  2. Melody

nikki Well-Known Member

Maybe. Not my current babies but my shepherd would have held it for hours if I said she couldnt have it. I once forgot to tell her ok and she starred at a treat for a weekend away. I felt so incredibly bad!

nikki, Aug 24, 2012
  3. Melody

Jessi Well-Known Member

Holy cow. No way!

We taught a previous dog to leave things on his nose until we said he could have it. But to stick it in his mouth? That's so wrong, awww.

I couldn't even wait that long.

Jessi, Aug 24, 2012
  4. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

My Lab had some self control if you were in the room, but nothing like this. I could put a treat on her paw and she would wait until I gave the go ahead. However, if you left the room, forget about it. She'd take the treat and your sandwhich on the kitchen table.

Jessi, it does seem a bit mean. I still want to know who eats the burger in the end. LOL

Melody, Aug 24, 2012
  5. Melody

claudine Well-Known Member

My dog definitely wouldn't resist. He can't resist anything that is eatable to be honest, and sometimes he tries to eat things that aren't eatable at all, too! He is just always extremely hungry, even after a big meal.

claudine, Aug 25, 2012
  6. Melody

nikki Well-Known Member

she had spit it out and it was right where I handed it to her. I did feel horrible but she got it in the end.

nikki, Aug 26, 2012
  7. Melody

Jessi Well-Known Member

My comment was actually referring to the video, Nikki. I feel bad for your dog, too, though. I'm glad she finally got the treat, but that must've been brutal for her, ha.

Jessi, Aug 26, 2012
  8. Melody

Pocs Well-Known Member

Wow, amazing! If I constantly said no to my dogs, they wouldn't do it. But if I stepped away or stopped commanding them, they would defiantly chow down.

Pocs, Aug 26, 2012
  9. Melody

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Hey, this qualifies as animal abuse! Just look at the dog's eyes. He really wondering why he has to endure all this. If it were to be Candy, there's no chance of getting that burger back. Once she has it, it's hers.

Victor Leigh, Aug 27, 2012
Ask a Question