Connie Talbot singing to her dog - very cute!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by SweetBeast, Dec 18, 2012.

1. SweetBeast

SweetBeast Well-Known Member

I posted this little girl in Off Topic, singing Somewhere Over The Rainbow & 3 Little Birds, when she was 6, & she's about 10 in this video in which she sings All I Want For Christmas Is You, to her dog, Minty ! I get a kick out of this & hope you do as well! Connie has the greatest, infectious laugh !

SweetBeast, Dec 18, 2012
  2. SweetBeast

zararina Well-Known Member

She was so sweet! :)
    Minty was so lucky to have her and she is so sweet and so cute too!

zararina, Dec 18, 2012
  3. SweetBeast

claudine Well-Known Member

Minty is such an adorable dog! They both look adorable, they clearly love each other. When I was a little girl I used to dream about having a dog but my parents didn't want to buy me one:(

claudine, Dec 18, 2012
  4. SweetBeast

I agree with you both, zararina & claudine, as those two deserve each other ! Claudine, I'm sorry you didn't have a dog when younger, but so thankful you & Homer have each other now!

SweetBeast, Dec 21, 2012
  5. SweetBeast

Thank you. I think I appreciate him more because I was dreaming about having a dog for so long! I think that every child should have a dog:)

claudine, Dec 21, 2012
  6. SweetBeast

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Agree. I am 1000% in favor of that. Maybe it would be a good idea to make it a law that all children must be allowed the chance to have a dog as a pet. That should have an effect on the character development of the children. Maybe even help prevent things like Sandy Hook.

Victor Leigh, Dec 22, 2012
  7. SweetBeast

Oh yes. Dogs really teach kids responsibility because you have to walk them, to feed them, to play with them regularly - and they're great companions. I think children who own dogs are happier that children who don't.

claudine, Dec 22, 2012
  8. SweetBeast

Yes Claudine & could not agree more as my sister & I were fortunate enough to always have a dog, cat, parakeet, goldfish, kittens, puppies, etc ! And pets are also very therapeutic as they listen, they do not judge us for our bad ways, they love us unconditionally & very loyal to us.

Enjoy every minute of your time with Homer & I know you will ! My Smokee was called Home, very unexpectedly at only 7.5 years of age - I didn't know when I kissed him the night before, the next time I would be attempting mouth to mouth on my little boy :-(

I love you & miss you still Smokee.......[​IMG]

100_0313.JPG

SweetBeast, Dec 22, 2012
  9. SweetBeast

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I think I did read somewhere that children who have dogs tend to be more sociable and more intelligent, too. Probably learning to love has a good effect on the IQ of a child.

Victor Leigh, Dec 26, 2012
Ask a Question