Catching the ball

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I have seen dogs catch the ball in their mouths before. I have never seen one catch with his paws, though! I wonder how long it took to train him like that.

Jessi, Oct 21, 2012
  2. Jessi

pafjlh Well-Known Member

Oh how sweet that little dog looks, sorry had to say that the moment I looked at the videos that was the first thing I thought about how cute he was. Now the video itself, that is so cute. Like you I have heard of dogs catching balls with their mouths have even seen it, but this has to be a first. I have never seen a dog capable of catching a ball with its paws. I wonder how long it took his owner to train him to do this, its really something to see.

pafjlh, Oct 21, 2012
  3. Jessi

argon_0 Well-Known Member

What a great goalie for playing soccer. I could brag here that Mishka has caught Frisbees with her paws but mostly uses her mouth. Balls would be so much harder.
    My favourite one is that on the bottom left. The dog looks so graceful. :)

argon_0, Oct 22, 2012
  4. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

So cute!! My Homer sometimes tries to catch a ball with his paws too but he is not nearly as talented at it as this dog:p

claudine, Oct 22, 2012
Ask a Question