Bulldog mothers baby boars

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Baby even goes so far as to do things to help aid in digestion. Actually, there are two bulldogs that are helping out, but from the sounds of it, Baby is the main 'super mother'.

Jessi, Nov 30, 2012
  2. Jessi

haopee Well-Known Member

That's great. Amazing how some dogs have that motherly instinct.

So basically, Baby stimulates their little boy and little girl area so that they can go potty. The caretaker of the boars are fortunate to have such amazing little helpers.

haopee, Dec 1, 2012
  3. Jessi

Nick87 Well-Known Member

That's too cute. It's amazing how other animals can have mothering instincts for animals of other species, essentially adopting them and showing them love and care. It's also great that after the young boars are old enough they're planning on letting them be set free in a reserve, I hope baby gets to visit them from time to time.

Nick87, Dec 1, 2012
  4. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

They're all so adorable!!!:D I love this video. It's surprising that different kinds of animals sometimes can get along so well. I'm afraid my Homer wouldn't be so friendly.

claudine, Dec 1, 2012
  5. Jessi

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Hey, those baby boars are really cute. I suppose they are regulation-sized boars. If only there are miniature boars, then they might make very interesting pets. I was told that boars are as intelligent as dogs, if not more so. They are said to be willing to do anything for treats.

Victor Leigh, Dec 2, 2012
  6. Jessi

Melody Well-Known Member

How sweet that is! More and more we read about animals helping to raise babies that are not of their species. It seems to be a common desire to want to nurture. Dog especially seem to like this role. It is not surprising when you see how much they nurture us humans.

These baby boars are very cute. I suspect they get very large when they mature. I used to watch a webcam set up in Texas for a research project. They had Javelinas. The babies were adorable. The adults not so much. They were huge and from what I heard very dangerous.

Melody, Dec 3, 2012
  7. Jessi

zararina Well-Known Member

Yes, those baby wild boars are really cute!
    And nice that they are well taken cared of. Nice to see different animals living together peacefully.

zararina, Dec 4, 2012
  8. Jessi

pafjlh Well-Known Member

That is cute and very sweet to watch. I guess when you have the mother instinct it doesn't really matter if the baby is of your own species. Animals seem to just know when a baby needs them for love and care. In a way this is like an adoption like you said, to this dog these baby boars are her babies.

pafjlh, Dec 5, 2012
Ask a Question