Book preference

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by zararina, Jan 15, 2012.

1. zararina

zararina Well-Known Member

What kind or type of books do you prefer to read?

I seldom read books but if I do, I prefer those informative books like Chicken Soup for the Soul books and Reader's Digest books. I also enjoy reading books about the environment or nature.

zararina, Jan 15, 2012
  2. zararina

King Browny Well-Known Member

I read books every day. I actually have no preference I read all kinds of stories whether true-to-life or fiction, children’s story or grownups stories. But there are authors and book series that I follow and collected like that of Paulo Coelho’s, Frank Herbert’s, L.M. Montgomery’s Anne of Green Gables and V.C. Andrews’ book series. I also read manga at my age. :p

King Browny, Jan 16, 2012
  3. zararina

SallyintheValley Well-Known Member

I am a prolific reader...sometimes 2 or 3 a week...I speed read also. I love mysteries, series of books from authors like James Patterson, JD Robb (Nora Roberts), Lisa Scottoline, Fern Michaels, then I also love para normal romances from Christines Feehan, Jayne Ann Krentz and just good fiction authors like Nicholas Sparks and LuAnne Rice....reading to me is just having movies going in my head.

SallyintheValley, Jan 28, 2012
  4. zararina

SallyintheValley Well-Known Member

I have been sick so did nothing but read last couple days. Finished two novels, both great and recommended. "Copper Beach" by Jayne Anne Krentz, who writes under 3 names For a present-past and future trilogy combo and this was number 1 of a new one. and I read an Detective thriller with unusual theme "Sleepwalker" by Karen Robards.

SallyintheValley, Feb 6, 2012
  5. zararina

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

I don't have just one kind of genre that I read. I have a very varied taste when it comes to books. I have biographies, romance, mysteries and fantasies. Right now I'm reading a book by John Grisham.

SheWolfSilver, Feb 8, 2012
  6. zararina

Becky Well-Known Member

I read quite a wide variety, but I tend to prefer fiction over non-fiction. I have a Kindle, so I'm always keeping an eye on the best sellers list - they often drop the price of good books, which is when I snap them up!

Becky, Feb 8, 2012
Ask a Question