Booda Hedgehogs

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Melody, May 13, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what it is but all the dogs in my family love the Booda Hedgehog toys. Misha has two, a small one and a large one. When other dogs come over, I have to hide them. She'd be really mad if someone destroyed her hedgehogs!

These are good quality stuffed animals. They are durable and can take a beating. They seem to hold up well to chewing. Their shape makes it a bit more difficult for dogs to tear them apart, though Misha's big hedgehog is missing its nose.

These come with a squeaker or a grunt noise maker. The grunting seems to really get the dogs excited.

For the price, I think these are about the best stuffed animals you can go with. They are long lasting and dogs love to play with them.

Melody, May 13, 2012
  2. Melody

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

I never understood what it was with dogs and these hedgehog toys, because we got them other toys that did the same thing but just weren't hedgehogs, and they would ignore them. I did a search on Amazon, and there are a ton of different ones on there too.

OhioTom76, Sep 10, 2012
  3. Melody

claudine Well-Known Member

I've just checked on google how these toys look and they're adorable! Now I want to buy something like this for Homer. I hope I'll find a hedgehog small enough for his little jaws:p . There are different sizes of them, right?

claudine, Sep 11, 2012
  4. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

OhioTom, I know what you mean! Every dog I've ever been around is obsessed with Booda Hedgehogs. There is something about the way they feel in their mouth that they like. Misha has three hedgehogs of different sizes. She has many toys but she prefers those over all else. Well, except for her cousin's AKC Squirrel toy. That is the only stuffed animal that has ever rivaled the hedgehogs.

Claudine, I mentioned that I have three of them. There are two small ones and a large one. Misha prefers the large one naturally. They are almost the same size. She gets just enough fur to carry it or she grabs the nose and runs off with it that way. Sometimes she is on the floor wrestling with it. As I said, they are almost the same size.

I can say, without a doubt, these stuffed animals are the best investment I've made in dog toys. They are the one toy they will continually play with.

Melody, Sep 11, 2012
Ask a Question