Best Friends?

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Melody, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Melody

Melody Well-Known Member

This photo made me smile. They look like two dogs who have just had a wild night out. LOL Maybe they had one too many Milk Bones.

Who says that dogs don't express emotion? It looks to me like these guys are best buds. They probably had a nice round of wrestling and fetch. Now they're kicking back, sharing some old dog tales.

[​IMG]

Melody, Jul 17, 2012
    pugskjj likes this.
  2. Melody

pugskjj Well-Known Member

That is a great picture of two really good friends!! I love the expression on their faces; the husky looks like he is thinking "OMG would you get off me and quit goofing around!" It reminded me of a picture I have of my pups while they were waiting in line to get their shots (I go to low cost clinics at PetSmart) and the baby was comforting her big sister. I will have to find it on my facebook after I manage to get into it (I managed to lock myself out for 24 hours because of passwords).

pugskjj, Jul 18, 2012
  3. Melody

Shepherd Well-Known Member

So cute! This picture is just too funny.

Caption?

White Dog: Smile for the camera!
    Huskie: ... This better not show up on facebook.

Shepherd, Jul 18, 2012
    Becky likes this.
  4. Melody

[​IMG]

pugskjj, Jul 18, 2012
    argon_0 and claudine like this.
  5. Melody

zararina Well-Known Member

I had seen that photo somewhere in the net before and so true that it looks funny as well as cute. ;)
    Dogs can really express their emotions and be very friendly to each other or to other dogs.

zararina, Jul 18, 2012
  6. Melody

Pocs Well-Known Member

Those are amazing photos!

I believe dogs do have best friends and buddies. My mom had a puppy and a kitten she had got at the same time. Bread and Butter were their names. They were always together. Years later Butter the cat was killed in the road. Mom said Bread was never the same, she said he just laid around and nothing would change his mood. She found him dead about a month after Butter died in the driveway. She says he died of loneliness and a broken heart. So sad!

Pocs, Aug 12, 2012
  7. Melody

I have Kash and Koko, they are inseperable. I think it is because we brought them home on the same day, they are only a month apart in age, and as babies being trained they actually shared a crate so they spent ALL day together. Even now that they don't get kenneled, Koko won't go to sleep at night until she finds Kash's spot and lays with her.

pugskjj, Aug 16, 2012
  8. Melody

claudine Well-Known Member

Adorable photos! I wish my Homer was more friendly with another dogs. Unfortunately he is pretty aggressive. Sometimes I dream about getting second Yorkshire Terrier but I'm too afraid that it would cause a war:(

claudine, Sep 23, 2012
  9. Melody

pafjlh Well-Known Member

That picture is too cute. Its funny how these two dogs seem to be posing for the picture and one seems to have his paw around the other. I also like how they are smiling, its funny when you can catch a dog smiling on camera because it doesn't happen too often.

pafjlh, Sep 27, 2012
  10. Melody

Nick87 Well-Known Member

These dogs look like bros. Looks like they were posing for a facebook pic, lol.

Nick87, Sep 28, 2012
  11. Melody

pilot2fly Well-Known Member

Definitely look like best friends. They look like they do everything together!

pilot2fly, Sep 28, 2012
Ask a Question