Been there

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Dani72, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Dani72

Dani72 Active Member

Came across thia and had to share. We don't have the problem now but it has been known.

Attached Files:

• dog.jpg
      dog.jpg
      File size:
      19 KB
      Views:
    Dani72, Jul 5, 2012
  2. Dani72

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

That would be a great way to be greeted first thing in the morning. It would probably also mean that you have overslept and the dog could not wait any longer to let out.

Victor Leigh, Jul 5, 2012
  3. Dani72

Dani72 Active Member

We took in our second dog, Harry from a rescue centre and had to travel away a few days later for a funeral. My son assured me that he would be happy to look after Harry and Harry would be fine.

We left on the Sunday and I phoned my son early the next morning as it was the first day of his exams and he's a heavy sleeper. I wanted to be sure he was up. I was greeted with "yeah I'm F*****G up. Been up since F*****G 4.30. B****y dogs crapped in his cage". Poor Harry had had diarrhea, big time. A puddle on the floor would have been easier to clean than the bars of the cage.

Luckily my son passed his exam and Harry survived the trauma. I don't think my son has ever quite forgiven me though.

Dani72, Jul 5, 2012
  4. Dani72

zararina Well-Known Member

Yes, I also think the owner had overslept and the dog cannot wait until the door opens. :p
    There are times I was greeted that way and I could say it is better to be fixed before eating the breakfast. LOL

zararina, Jul 6, 2012
  5. Dani72

haopee Well-Known Member

What happens if indoor potty trained dogs leave their mess somewhere other than their potty spot? They stare at you with the most loving eyes, wake you up with wet nose prints, and lick you to death knowing that you'll be mad at them. That's how Peanuts greets me anyway.

haopee, Jul 6, 2012
Ask a Question