Barbie the bully

Discussion in 'Meet My Dog' started by Corzhens, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Corzhens

Corzhens Well-Known Member

Barbie is my youngest dog, a mix of pekingese and an unknown breed. I call her a bully because she bullies my other 2 dogs who seem to be afraid of her. But Barbie is my favorite because she is very affectionate to humans. In the morning, she is very whimsical with her breakfast, wouldn't eat unless we hand-feed her. But in other meals, she gives us no problem unless she is sick.

Here is Barbie in her throne, that's her favorite spot in the living room. IMG_0580 barbie malata ok.JPG

Corzhens, Nov 26, 2015
    IcyBC and claudine like this.
  2. Corzhens

claudine Well-Known Member

Awww, she's one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen!:) I love her sleepy face and beautiful, white hair.
    How old is she?
    My dog is a bully too;)

claudine, Nov 26, 2015
  3. Corzhens

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Aah she is so cute, and I can tell who is the Queen of her castle :) Dogs have their ranking and she establishes her dominant! Your boys can't beat her, lol..

IcyBC, Nov 26, 2015
  4. Corzhens

Trellum Well-Known Member

Awww, she is very cute! So she is a mix? I've heard so many things about Pekinese dogs. I was reading just the other day that asian dog breeds are the closest to the wolves :O

Trellum, Dec 10, 2015
  5. Corzhens

KimmyMarkks Active Member

She is very cute! That is very funny that she bullies the other two dogs. Are they larger then her? My cousin has a large and small dog and the small one is the dominant one by far. It bullies the larger dog constantly, even though the larger dog could easily hurt the smaller one. I find it comical.

KimmyMarkks, Dec 24, 2015
  6. Corzhens

Winterybella Well-Known Member

I think she has the right name. When I saw her I could not help but smile. I could see how she might want to run things around there. I think I might have a little bully in Ginger but the others are starting to give her a run for her money and allowing her to know she came and found them.

Winterybella, Feb 28, 2016
  7. Corzhens

Alpha1 Active Member

A bully with that cute face? I can't believe it. But sometimes these little ones can fool us.

Alpha1, Mar 3, 2016
  8. Corzhens

claudine Well-Known Member

Alpha1, cute little dogs definitely can be bullies, I'm saying this from my own experience:p My tiny Homer is one of the most aggressive and territorial dogs I've ever met;)

claudine, Mar 5, 2016
  9. Corzhens

Corzhens Well-Known Member

As you can see in the photo, she is a pekingese which is a lap dog. Tisoy, our mixed spitz, is fairly bigger than Barbie while Pipoy the pug is of the same size. But Barbie is not bullying only the dogs but sometimes also us. Lately she was bullying our housemaid by not eating her food. Yeah, she's getting to be a brat. She would only eat her food when the housemaid would hand-feed her. So now it looks funny because a place mat would be there on the floor with our housemaid seated while hand-feeding Barbie.

Corzhens, Mar 5, 2016
  10. Corzhens

remnant Well-Known Member

Where did you acquire the breed? Its a cute dog though I am a bit uncomfortable with the word bully. There have been some dogs in our home at various times who were energetic and young and played excessively disturbing the peace and wellbeing of older dogs though they seemed to cope. However, I didn't consider this to be aggressiveness. By the way, the dog has a nice white coat and looks welcoming.

remnant, Aug 2, 2016
  11. Corzhens

LaneAlf Member

Aww, she looks so adorable! :rolleyes:
    I also have a bully dog, it's my grandmas dog and he is extremely bratty! The only difference is that he is rude with other dogs and humans, lol. But I'm glad that you don't have this issue with Barbie.
    I have never seen or heard about that breed but it looks really unique and adorable to me.

LaneAlf, Aug 3, 2016
  12. Corzhens

Loki Member

Cute dog, that's a funny place to be laying

Loki, Apr 12, 2017
Ask a Question