Bacon Bubble Machine

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Jessi, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

http://www.amazon.com/Bubbletastic-...8&qid=1348786706&sr=1-2&keywords=bubbletastic

:eek:

I don't think my dog really cares about bubbles. We've had them out before and he sorta just ignores them. He's more interested in the kids that are chasing them instead.

But bacon flavored bubbles? I bet he'd want those even more, right? Has anyone tried these before?

And if they're non-toxic, does that mean people could potentially have them, too...?

Jessi, Sep 27, 2012
  2. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

What a strange and funny object. I've never heard of it. People try so hard to entertain their dogs:D . I'd be afraid that Homer wouldn't notice the bubbles. But he loves chasing flying objects - like bees or butterflies - so he might like it:p .

claudine, Sep 28, 2012
  3. Jessi

Nick87 Well-Known Member

LMAO, this looks great! My dogs love chasing bubbles, it's hilarious.
    As a kid I had these for myself
    [​IMG]
    So I'm not surprised that they were able to make some for dogs. This really would provide hours of entertainment for them, but I think it would have to be an outside-only toy due to any mess the bacon flavor might make.

Nick87, Sep 28, 2012
  4. Jessi

argon_0 Well-Known Member

Mishka would love it. She likes playing with balloons so would take it up with enthusiasm.
    Here's a video of the machine in action. :)

argon_0, Sep 29, 2012
  5. Jessi

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

Our dogs would chase bubbles, and we didn't even have any kids around. They do sell edible bubbles, so I suppose they could make edible bubbles that are bacon flavored too. That would be kind of mean though, could you imagine going to bite into a big cheeseburger only to find out it was just a bunch of air? :-D

OhioTom76, Oct 20, 2012
  6. Jessi

pigeon_small Active Member

Edible bubbles? Wow that seems about as pointless as cotton candy. But I guess its perfect for dogs! I'm not sure if I would pay 40 dollars for the fancy bubble blower though.

pigeon_small, Nov 8, 2012
  7. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Hey now....people love cotton candy! :eek::p I'm sure dogs would love the bacon flavor then. I agree that the price is a bit steep, but if it lasts a long time, then eh, why not?

Jessi, Nov 8, 2012
  8. Jessi

Becky Well-Known Member

Sounds great for both dogs and people! Wow bacon flavour really does get everywhere doesn't it?! I saw some 'Maple Bacon Coffee' online the other day! :eek:

Becky, Nov 8, 2012
  9. Jessi

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Let me see if I understand this right. Those are bubbles meaning that they have nothing in them. Then they are bacon flavored. So the dog goes after them, bites on them, they burst and the dog licks the bacon flavor off its nose. Right? Well, if that's how they work, I think some dogs are going to get rather annoyed.

Victor Leigh, Nov 9, 2012
  10. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

More or less.

Have you ever had flavored bubbles before? Kids actually love them because they taste/smell like candy. You run around trying to catch them with your tongue and then when it pops on your tongue, there's this little burst of flavor.

Jessi, Nov 9, 2012
  11. Jessi

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

No, I have never played with flavored bubbles before. Maybe it has something to do with coming from a poor family. However, I have played with home-made bubbles. My brother and I made our own bubble solution using soap and water. So that kind of bubbles definitely wasn't something that I would be catching on the tip of my tongue.

Victor Leigh, Nov 10, 2012
Ask a Question