Armchair dog bed?

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

It's being designed as add storage space, but I love the picture with the dog. I think dogs and cats both would probably get in that space and enjoy it. It just needs a couple pillows to make it right at home.

Jessi, Jan 22, 2013
  2. Jessi

shdws Well-Known Member

Very interesting picture. At first, I didn't know what I was looking at. Now that I know, I hope no one sits on the poor dog. :D

shdws, Jan 23, 2013
  3. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

I'm sure the base underneath the cushion is solid, so it's not going to bow at all.

I'd be more worried about swinging feet. When our pets end up under our feet at the kitchen table, it's not uncommon to accidentally kick them.

Jessi, Jan 23, 2013
  4. Jessi

haopee Well-Known Member

I think they might... LOL. Dogs love dens and small spaces to hide from and what better place to situate oneself beneath the couch under the owner's warm bottom and feet to shelter them from the outside world.

Is that really a dog? :p It looks like a plush toy.:D Just kidding.

haopee, Jan 24, 2013
  5. Jessi

claudine Well-Known Member

This dog is so cute, he looks like he was ready to protect his precious armchair from anyone who would dare to touch it. He is ready to bite:p

claudine, Jan 24, 2013
  6. Jessi

pafjlh Well-Known Member

It took awhile for me to figure this photo out. I couldn't make out where the dog actually was on the chair. I looked like he was actually in the frame of it. But as you said apparently the chair was created for storage purposes, I just have never seen a chair designed liked that. Anyway, the dog seems pretty comfortable, LOL. Its as if he is staking claim to this chair and saying that this is his spot.

pafjlh, Jan 25, 2013
Ask a Question