Anyone tried pet protector yet?

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by trinden, Mar 19, 2015.

1. trinden

trinden Active Member

Guys, i've been using this product for about 6th mths now for my cats and dogs and if i did not experience for myself i would not have believed.I know exactly what you are going through when you try to keep your pet flea and tick-free. No matter how much money you spend on popular flea and tick products, those nasty pests keep coming back, and your pet is never safe; very dangerous, even deadly diseases threaten your pet on a daily basis. What’s more, those popular products you’ve been treating your pet with contain extremely harmful insecticides, which cause your pet serious health problems and can potentially poison the rest of your family!
    The good news is that science has finally advanced to the point where you can protect your pet from fleas and ticks in the long run without poisoning them. Now, that’s what I call a revolutionary discovery!
    I would like to invite you to watch a short video about the Pet Protector Disc, a product which successfully repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes for an incredible 4-year period and is 100% chemical-free! What’s more, compared to how much you would spend on toxic flea repellent products, Pet Protector will save you more than $1,300!
    Go to http://www.petprotector.org/products?ID=13840 and let me know what you think

Attached Files:

trinden, Mar 19, 2015
  2. trinden

Trellum Well-Known Member

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! Do you think they sell those in Europe as well? It sounds like a really good product, I like the fact it's not harmful for pets :) Sometimes it's so hard to keep our dogs completely flea free! Ticks are not a problem for my dog, but fleas are.

Trellum, Mar 20, 2015
  3. trinden

claudine Well-Known Member

This sounds like a really great product! I hope it's available in Europe. I've been looking for a 100% chemical-free tick repellent for a long time now. Thank you for the recommendation, Trinden:)

claudine, Mar 20, 2015
  4. trinden

trinden Active Member

yes i do believe you can get it in Europe..actually it's world wide :)

trinden, Mar 20, 2015
  5. trinden

This is good to know, thank you. I'll definitely look for it in pet stores in my city. I hope it won't be very expensive here.

claudine, Mar 21, 2015
  6. trinden

trinden Active Member

cannot buy it in pet stores..only through the web at this time..it's $73.40(not sure how much that is where you are) and it last for 4 yrs..go back to the site at http://www.petprotector.org/products?ID=13840 and purchase it.It works great for my dogs and cat.I've been using it for 6mths now

trinden, Mar 21, 2015
  7. trinden

Thank you for the information. On one hand, $73.40 is quite expensive. On the other hand, I pay $20 for an insect repellent collar that lasts only for a year.

claudine, Mar 21, 2015
  8. trinden

trinden Active Member

I understand..but just remember this is used for flees,ticks and mosquitoes..one product for all pest and it's all natural :)

trinden, Mar 21, 2015
  9. trinden

So if Homer sits on my knees he'll repel mosquitoes from both of us?;) It would be great. Most dog products repel only fleas and ticks.

claudine, Mar 22, 2015
  10. trinden

trinden Active Member

trinden, Mar 22, 2015
  11. trinden

wahmed Active Member

This is great. I hope it's avalible in UK. Tick removers ate filled with chemicals that I don't want in max. This is great. Finally bye bye ticks.

wahmed, Mar 25, 2015
  12. trinden

Trinden, I'll definitely let you know when I get it. It may take some time though, because my parents already bought Homer a new insect repellent collar.

claudine, Mar 25, 2015
  13. trinden

trinden Active Member

Yes it's available worldwide but you could only get it at http://www.petprotector.org/products?ID=13840 it's not available in stores yet.It really works

trinden, Mar 25, 2015
  14. trinden

trinden Active Member

no problem

trinden, Mar 25, 2015
  15. trinden

remnant Well-Known Member

If it goes for 4 solid years, the Pet Protector should be worth considering though forking out $73 at one go without prior foolproof effectiveness from prior use looks a bit tricky. I have seen a dirt cheap solution being used by one of my uncles and it involves smearing the canine with spent engine oil to suffocate the respiratory pathways of the parasites. And it works.

remnant, May 9, 2016
  16. trinden

Ellemarie1970 New Member

I have one on my dog. Although I have not noticed a tick on him and ticks are bad in my area! I live in Connecticut the disk is peeling only after 6 months or 7 months! I have not bathed Him with it on him and I have tried to contact the company several times and they don't email me back! This upsets me because they aren't cheap*

Ellemarie1970, Jan 31, 2024
Ask a Question