Any special plans for the weekend?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by SheWolfSilver, Jan 28, 2012.

1. SheWolfSilver

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

My son went to work with my husband today so I've been here all alone all day, it is blissfully quiet. In a bit we're going to pick up my grand daughter she spends every Saturday night with us. Tomorrow we all bowl on a youth/adult league together.

SheWolfSilver, Jan 28, 2012
  2. SheWolfSilver

zararina Well-Known Member

My usual routine for the weekend are do some household chores and buy groceries. But this weekend I will add "meeting a friend" on that routine. It was my grade school friend that I seldom meet anymore since she already have a family life.

zararina, Jan 29, 2012
  3. SheWolfSilver

SallyintheValley Well-Known Member

I am printing out a newsletter and calendar for the social club here at my park where I live. Seems like the first of the month comes around awfully fast. I will probably have to go to the store and buy ink and computer paper to finish the job. Nothing else exciting this week-end...Started a book by Lisa Scottoline called "Mistaken Identity"

SallyintheValley, Jan 29, 2012
  4. SheWolfSilver

King Browny Well-Known Member

Oh, yes. I would join a 10-Sunday seminar in taking care of Children with Special Needs. The seminar will start this weekend. This seminar is known as Pedya Kamp and after the seminar volunteers will join a camp with God’s Special Children (CSN) where we will look after them for 10 days. This coming Sunday is going to be a start of something wonderful. :D

King Browny, Feb 1, 2012
Ask a Question