Any smokers here?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Then you might find this info graph really interesting. I might show this to my guy as well, he has been smoking for a while already :p

[​IMG]

Trellum, Aug 2, 2015
  2. Trellum

IcyBC Well-Known Member

Whoa..this list of disease looks so frightful! I am sure many people who smoke know this too. I had a friend who had asthma, quit for a few months but then back on it. She realizes the damage of smoking, but it is an addictive, just like alcohol. Quit smoking is not easy at all. Only when the person is really determined and ready for it to be able to do this.

IcyBC, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm not sure they know the whole list ;) Not even I knew it and I went to med school for almost one year when I was younger. My fiance is addicted to smoking, we have had some arguments thanks to that, smoking causes some tension in our relationship :( You are right, it's super hard to quit smoking, and telling them about the effects it might have on their health seems to make them want to smoke even more, lol.

Trellum, Aug 4, 2015
Ask a Question