Any collections?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by zararina, Jan 4, 2012.

1. zararina

zararina Well-Known Member

I collect postal stamps since I was in second year high school. Although I could not say that I am an active collector, I still collect whenever I have the opportunity.
    I also collect some old coins and old bills that I could find and have.

Do you have any collections?

zararina, Jan 4, 2012
  2. zararina

King Browny Well-Known Member

I collect books. I love reading, I love learning, and I love that I could impart the learning I got from reading wonderful books. In fact it’s my dream to have a library even though e-books are being promoted. I want a place for book lovers to just lie around and relax in a beautiful countryside setting while reading a great book. :)

King Browny, Jan 6, 2012
  3. zararina

zararina Well-Known Member

I am not really a book lover but still finds myself interesting to read some good books. And to be able to be in a beautiful countryside while reading sounds really relaxing.;)

zararina, Jan 6, 2012
  4. zararina

wahcashmom Well-Known Member

I collect anything and everything that has black bears! I also love to collect coins, seashells, and shot glasses from different states that I have been to.

wahcashmom, Jan 7, 2012
  5. zararina

SallyintheValley Well-Known Member

Since I own 2 cats and love felines I have a cat figurine collection. But not the fussy little ceramic ones of long haired lovlies, my cats are all primitive, funny looking and unique...made of wood, clay, plaster, anything at all....some are fancy but most are unusual. My family loves finding new cats for me.

SallyintheValley, Jan 28, 2012
    King Browny likes this.
Ask a Question